Home

WIP: Geonosian Fighter

KHaRMa

Hey guys, i have done a geonosian fighter model, if u dont remember the ship of Ep 2 here is a shot:

movie_bg.jpg

Well, a little history about the ship from starwars.com

:D :

The Geonosian starfighter was in constant danger of being left unseen as story and editorial revisions kept paring back the air battles of the Clone War. Initially, the droid starfighter seen in Episode I was to be the primary air defense for the Separatists, but it was decided instead to give the Geonosians their own fighter craft. At one point, it was imagined that the fighter would be equipped with large sails, but that concept was instead folded into Count Dooku's solar sailer. When the air battle was cut, the fighter was instead slated to appear in a shot wherein a Republic attack gunship strafes a Geonosian airstrip, destroying the waiting craft. That shot was, too, was ultimately omitted.

Well after that, i don't have time to do the skin, so, could somebody help me and do the skin plz? :(, i'd do it, but i really don't have time at the moment, help would be apreciated.

Ah!, here are some shots of the model:

http://www.geocities.com/kharma1507/

Originally posted by The Cheat

look good but there is room for improvement.

from the looks of them they look:

too long

too short

too thin

these may be from the angles of the pics but im not sure so im just stating what i saw when comparing the pic from the film to your pic

Agreed. But I think with your talents it will turn out fine.

I need the skining help at the down part, (the one that is brown in the first screenshot. Exactly in the upper part of this piece. The blue part need a skin, but i dont know if put it black and then some shaders :confused:, tfighter, if u want i cant send ya the model and u keep putting it ingame while i see what can i do with the skin, ok?

• 1 month later...

Archived