Home

What's New?

razorace

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have almost completed team support for Lannik Racto, icons and all. Also working on hidden skins such as Prisoner/Elder & /Merchant, Jedi/J2, Reborn/Boss, and the brown Cultist all w/CTF support.

Let me throw an idea out: I am a very organized person, maybe even a bit obsessive, but I like things like my MP icons to all look the same. I was thinking, I could do JA style icons for all of the addon skins. -- with that, I have 2 questions. First off, what does everyone think of that? Secondly, would they show up in character select w/o having the model -- or if they had it, would it override the old model?

Also been doing some species work. I have a new torso for the Twi'lek model, which is a somewhat modified version of the Alora2 torso. Also added 5 new colors to the Twi'lek. I added 3 new heads to the Rodian male. Going to create different face/mask combos for Kel Dor. (Side note, masks are the only thing that will line up when changing Kel Dor heads) I'm also adding support for the Chiss male & female packs, but still need to contact the author of the female pack for permission. I will add the new Human female heads found at pcgamemods as soon as I get permission from the author. Other than that, I'm adding more 'preset' colors to each race (minimum of 10) and am trying to find out if OJP can use Aaron Smith's generic Zabrak male model (not Eeth Koth) for the skins pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Stubert -- I like the scoreboard, but the background should be black, or red/blue, and transparent. Other than that, great job.

On my side of the battle, all of the normal Species now have all of my updates mentioned in a previous thread. It also contains fixes for the Chiss Male and Chiss Female torso icons. Those two species won't be added until we get the problem with the species selection figured out. (Just bugfixes for now) I also fixed a problem with one of the Twi'lek's skirts not being two sided.

The Zabrak is in the works, but will probably take awhile. (Marker I think you're right, we should combine our efforts) I have mp/team support for the following hidden skins in: Lannik Racto, Brown Cultist (no team support, not needed), Elder.

I'm still not able to get the JA style MP icon from freepository, so if anyone would be nice enough, my email is smmelton@iupui.edu . I have been working with some pieced together icons I've made, and it's no fun.

And why can't you get the icon?

Anyway, I'm putting the finishing touches on my port of True View. It's almost a 100% straight port so I haven't added animation data for the new katas and such. So, if anyone wants to volunteer to find the moves that don't work correctly with True View, I'd appreciate it.

After that, I'm going to start workin on redoing the damage code and behavoir for the saber combat. However, I'm on vacation so progress will be slow.

Well, when I click to get to the Icon, it just takes me to another page, with nowhere to d/l the icon. Here:

Location: [OpenJediProject] / OJP / Tools / icon_MPbackground.jpg 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Default branch: MAIN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revision 1.1 / , Fri Nov 14 04:47:35 2003 UTC (7 weeks, 3 days ago) by razorace 
Branch: MAIN 
CVS Tags: PRE_REORGANIZATION_2, POST_REORGANIZATION_2, HEAD 
Added Tools section and icon_MPbackground.jpg (partial source file for the backgrounds seen for the non-cpc models)

Sorry for being such a newb to this. I'm not used to freepository

• 4 weeks later...

Ok dokie. I just got the brand new (and already infamous) saber system up and running. It's still in the early stage of development but it's mostly there. It's now time to fill in control defines, bug smash, and game balance. I'll be uploading the system soon, hopefully tomorrow.

Anyway, this bad boy will be need a LOT of beta testing to balance things out, figure out what works for the game, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure where else to post this, so...

Is there going to be any partitioning ability with OJP enhanced? As in, will we be able to turn on off things like the saber redux that Razor has done and whatnot. B/c I know that I won't always want to play with that, but I guarantee I'll nearly always be using TCK's RGB-saber code.

Probably not, we don't want to create a cvar hell and most the stuff is so game changing that to be able to turn on/off sections of it would totally knock off the balance.

If you feel the need to play with OJP features without the OJP gameplay changes, just use OJP Basic.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived