Home

What's New?

razorace

Well, as you have probably heard by now, we've gotten the AotC TC mod to join up with OJP.

In other news, my new T.A.B. (Tactical Attack Bot) Bot just had it's first successful running today. It only has only order implimented at the moment and it's pretty primative, but it's already able to successfully find and take the shortest route around maps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, I've finished it all except for a few things that need to be tweaked. I'll upload it in the morning to let you guys see how it is.

EDIT: Uploaded. The news script is not working right now, I'm going to look into it today. Use IE to look at the distro section. I'm going to have to rewrite the script there in javascript for it to work in Netscape.

OJP Website

EDIT 2: FusionNews works now, just got to edit the templates to match the site's color scheme. Persons who need access to the news script PM me with your username & temp password so I can get you in.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok dokie. Since we now have a lovely working website, I'm going to be encouraging people to post the news on the website, and then post here stating that a news item on the site has been added. This way, both people that regularly check the forums or the website will see what's going on.

Anyway, the point is, there's new news on the website.

OJP Basic beta 3 for v0.0.5 is out. The only change is the addition of partial seige support for the TAB Bots. Right now, there's only support for the Korriban map, but the rebel attackers can't win since they don't know how to strike the low standing coffin.

It's a pretty impressive difference from the default support, so I suggest you check it out if you like siege.

See the beta thread for a list of known issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by razorace

cool stuff (icons are good). Where do I dump my icon file for use on the site?

Log in and select 'my profile', then 'icon URL'. It'll appear in your next news post. For hosting the icon, just upload to /httpdocs/images/. The url should be "http://ojp.jediknight.net/images/youricon.jpg".

Originally posted by razorace

However, please pull the lastest file off the our site ftp. It's not an alpha or beta so it shouldn't be distroed directly from our site.

I see. I've done so, and replaced the Basic 0.0.4 link with 0.0.6.

Archived