Home

What's New?

razorace

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the support Buffy.

The reason I never post to the file servers is that it's a fairly large hassle to do so. I've asked for assistance with posting files and doing the nessicary documentation, but that support never seems to materialize.

Plus, I'm a freakin' perfectionist so I never feel that things are "good enough" for formal releases.

Thanks for the support Buffy.

The reason I never post to the file servers is that it's a fairly large hassle to do so. I've asked for assistance with posting files and doing the nessicary documentation, but that support never seems to materialize.

Plus, I'm a freakin' perfectionist so I never feel that things are "good enough" for formal releases.

Only your OJP Mod make Bots playable in Siege Game type nobody done that before ..

it really more then "good enough" for player ppl

so please please post link for download somehow next version !!!

thank you !

The website is acting a bit wonky so I'll post my news here.

The lastest news is that I've successfully intergrated the desire to pick up weapons and ammo into the TABBots. This does seem to make a forseeable difference in their abilities in FFA games.

The question is what I should do next. I'm thinking that I should give the SP navigation code another shot. I've come up with an idea that will make it much easier to intergrate into the MP. If you have some feedback about what you want me to work on next, please start a new thread on the subject.

Razor..site's updated with the latest beta on the distro page, the issues you were having with FN hopefully resolved, the two dead site buttons removed, the D/L links fixed, my e-mail visible, and everyone is pleased.

Flying bots would be sweet.

Edit:

You know what is irritating? Forgetting my password for FusionNews. I was trying to test whether it works or not, but I'm at a loss to remember what my password was... You should be able to reset it for me though, being an all-powerful admin admin and all. :D

Great to see you're still working on things, Razor. I may yet submit some skins someday. Ultimately, I'd like to create a JO addon. At one time I had everything working except the AI paths and a few script errors. I had a multiskin Kyle to select and the original UI in. If you're ever interested, let me know and we might find someone to re-path the levels.

Bot flying?

like some SP's NPC ride swoop bike and chase player ..

I hope MP's Bot use all vehicles too (Tauntaun, ATST, X-wing, ete ...)

that will be really fun and cool

if you guys make it ?

LucasArts must pay big money for ojp mod teams ..

Totaly upgrade game so ...

Right now I'm performing an experiment on the OJP Beta server. I'm basically attempting to convert the traditionally C based .dll code to be C++ based. The primarily reason for this is so that I can port the SP navigation code, which is in C++ into MP.

So far, I've been able to compile the C++ version of the code using g++ and have it successfully run on linux. g++ throws a lot more warnings than gcc or VS.net but I'll resolve all of them eventually.

That's all for now,

Razor Ace

Today I rewrote a bit of the teambalancing code to, hopefully, fix some issues we've been having with the team balancer freaking out a bit at times. The new system should be more intelligent in terms of choosing a player to switch teams when balancing.

Archived