Home

What's New?

razorace

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated the How do I report a bug or help betatest OJP? thread to explain newbies can look at specific tickets for beta testing.

In addition, I've reorganized the bug tracker to be a bit easier to understand.

The milestone that a ticket is in shows which release that ticket is targeted for.

A ticket's component now describes what kind of mod work is required to finish the ticket.

• 1 month later...

OJP Enhanced v0.0.9v is out. This release is mainly a test-run for a lot of the new features we've implemented for v1.0.

Here's a short list of the major changes:

• Saberers can now choose the individual saber styles they want
  • More Realistic Jetpacks
  • More Rhythmic Saber Combat
  • New, Easy-to-Use Installer
  • Server Ready Out-of-Box
  • Brand New Ingame Menus
  • New, Original Musical Theme

• 1 month later...

OJP Enhanced v0.1.0 is out. This is the big one!

For those new comers...

OJP Enhanced version 0.1.0 is the primary project we've spent most of our time on and it modifies a large number of aspects of the multiplayer portion of Jedi Academy. While this mod has many gameplay alternations, the crown jewel of this mod is its heavily modified sabersystem focusing on balanced movie realistic combat. Rather than the jumping, swinging, and missing of base Jedi Academy, our focus is toe to toe blocking, parrying and comboing and alot of other moves. It is very complex so PLEASE READ THE SABER MANUAL. There is also an RP-like system in which weapons, items, and forcepowers can be bought with points earned in battle.

Download available @ GameFlood. While you're there, please vote for us, we're in the GameFlood mod contest and we need more votes to secure a top ten slot!

We'll add more mirrors after the contest is over.

• 6 years later...

Hello all,

razorace here. It's a been a long time. Hope everyone is doing well. :) I'm doing great.

I was playing around with Desura recently when I discovered that OJP Enhanced was already on the system! Desura takes a lot of the hassle out of handling installation and patching. Desura appears to have posted the mod as part of their partnership with moddb. OJP Enhanced was even in the top 300 mods on the site when I last checked!

I think this is an excellent opportunity to properly archive OJP for the foreseeable future. OJP has already outlived most JKA downloading sites. Heck, the gameflood site mentioned in my last post has already gone the way of the Dodo.

As such, I'm going to spend some hobby time tweaking things up so that OJP can have a nice solid release on Desura. DarthDie has also been helping out. Let me know if you're interested in helping out.

Archived