Home

Want hardcore JA game play? (xmod2)

FK | unnamed

i love kick, but the thing was i was hoping there would be a difference between the staff kick and normal flip kick. i was thinking maybe the staff kick would do more damage and greater probability for knock back since its a swift horizontal kick rather than running up someone and its harder to pull off since you have to get closer than the flip kick and its slower.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SpecialForces

And kicking takes NO SKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ONLY reason why most people dont kick is because unlike the saber, if you have low fps you cant kick for ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS RETARDED!!!!!!!!!

I played lots of fk, they coudnt kill me at all if they didnt use kick, or when I got them to low health they would start kicking me

Dude that was the old fk that was concetrate on ctf and tffa. I could kill most of them fairly easily without kick by using grip hides and drain wars and lunge and some lightning. But they got interested in duels later on and some other players joined their ranks boosting their skills. There are many ff players who use plenty of sabers (even if its just lunge and heavy swing).

but think about it 14 keys compared to 7 keys, you can't say kicking takes no skill. But I agree about if you have low fps its harder to kick. But the simple reason why they use kick is to be the best and thats it.

OMFG, thats not what we are talking about!!!

If you abuse kicking like allot of people did in jk2 its KICK WHOREING!!!!!!!!

OMFG, thats not what we are talking about!!!!11111oneoneone If you abuse your privilege to be stupid allot liek u just did now its STUPIDITY WHORING!!!!!!1111ONEONEONE

Kicking every now and then is FINE but if you think the saber is useless like some pathetic noobs out there that cant use it, you put the saber away and kick everyone all the time!

translation: "Kicking every now and then is FINE in my perspective because I am a biased little scrub who would get his little asshole violated by the competitive duelers back in JK2, if I evar dared to fase them!!!!1111oneoneone If you think tha saber is teh useless tehn u r teh nub n liek to kick every1 all the time!!!!!!!1111oneoneone"

at least disable pull kicking...

And kicking takes NO SKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ONLY reason why most people dont kick is because unlike the saber, if you have low fps you cant kick for ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS RETARDED!!!!!!!!!

Why would pull-kicking get disabled? That was a key move with force based combos. Kicking by itself may take no skill, but being able to execute a sick complex force-based combo did take skill. Yeah, you can't kick for **** if you have low fps, but that's your problem... It just seems you're taking out your frustration about having a bad pc in JK2 here.

HE IS no noob its you that is the noob.

I played lots of fk, they coudnt kill me at all if they didnt use kick, or when I got them to low health they would start kicking me again and say "OH SORRY I FORGOT!!!!!!" and **** like that.

Kick is rediculous. YES it should be used but NO if it gets whored and unfortunently thats all everyone does!!!!!

Uhm... FK before merging with Shockwave was just a CTF/TFFA clan. Why would they be any good at killing in a 1v1?

**** this IM GOOD I KNOW HOW TO KILL PEOPLE HAHAHA I KICKED YOU TO DEATH HAHAHA YOU SUCK HAHAHA crap!!!

What?

If you use kick all the time, you have no skill, no pride, no honor, no SKILL. And you are a tottal crapy noob.

Didnt want to flame but sometimes you have to to get the point across. ;)

Oh sh1t... I have no skill, no pride and no HONORZ + I am teh tottal crapy noob. HLP PLZ MY HONORZ R @ STAKE!!!!111ONEONEONE

Tip: Make your posts intelligible and you will get intelligible responses.

If you use kick all the time, you have no skill, no pride, no honor, no SKILL. And you are a tottal crapy noob.

[/b]

Now you just painted a giant red bulls eye on your @ss for the biggest flaming since Pompey.

Let me start;

People like you are the reason for the decline of outcast and the sole reason why it sux more ass than a colon cleaner does right now.

Please do us all a favor and go sit in your circle with your buddies in your outcast server using /ambow and /ambuttf*ck each other until you get a clue on what a god D@MN First Person Shooter is!

Originally posted by g//plaZma

OMFG, thats not what we are talking about!!!!11111oneoneone If you abuse your privilege to be stupid allot liek u just did now its STUPIDITY WHORING!!!!!!1111ONEONEONE

translation: "Kicking every now and then is FINE in my perspective because I am a biased little scrub who would get his little asshole violated by the competitive duelers back in JK2, if I evar dared to fase them!!!!1111oneoneone If you think tha saber is teh useless tehn u r teh nub n liek to kick every1 all the time!!!!!!!1111oneoneone"

Oh sh1t... I have no skill, no pride and no HONORZ + I am teh tottal crapy noob. HLP PLZ MY HONORZ R @ STAKE!!!!111ONEONEONE

ahahahahaahahahaaha man i love pissing off people who talk like that. it's good to know that there are others out there, like g//plazma who agree. :p

Originally posted by fk | screed

Now you just painted a giant red bulls eye on your @ss for the biggest flaming since Pompey.

Let me start;

People like you are the reason for the decline of outcast and the sole reason why it sux more ass than a colon cleaner does right now.

Please do us all a favor and go sit in your circle with your buddies in your outcast server using /ambow and /ambuttf*ck each other until you get a clue on what a god D@MN First Person Shooter is!

LOL, I play ctf ONLY and I dont care for being nice. But I dont think the kick whoreing should be brought back just like the admin powers shouldnt be brought back.

Why would pull-kicking get disabled? That was a key move with force based combos. Kicking by itself may take no skill, but being able to execute a sick complex force-based combo did take skill. Yeah, you can't kick for **** if you have low fps, but that's your problem... It just seems you're taking out your frustration about having a bad pc in JK2 here.

Uhm... FK before merging with Shockwave was just a CTF/TFFA clan. Why would they be any good at killing in a 1v1?

What?

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINE kick is great, go on put your saber away and keep noob kicking everyone....

And stay on your little kick whore servers.

THey should make a "n00b h4x0r m0d" for all those fukkers that wanna keep calling everyone a n00b and a l4mer and have keys bound for all that. they should also set up servers that run ONLY on that mod and dont let ppl with that mod go to normal, human servers. that would be the ****!

hahahahahahahahaha!

I know what you the maker could do to make kicking better.

It takes 10 force every time you kick, or something like that.

Then there wouldnt be as much whoreing and it would take skill to kick. That would be cool :cool: it also would keep the staff stance from going out of style :)

Xmod... Xmod attracts the fearful... The strong, the weak... The innocent, the corrupt... Xmod... Xmod is my ally (doesn't mean I'm playing it)

Oh and, why is Xmod called ''hardcore''? Isn't it an adminmod like any other admin mod? Except for the Jk2 kick thingie, but I'm having a hard time seeing what is so hardcore about that, if it is that that makes it hardcore...

Originally posted by Master William

Xmod... Xmod attracts the fearful... The strong, the weak... The innocent, the corrupt... Xmod... Xmod is my ally (doesn't mean I'm playing it)

Oh and, why is Xmod called ''hardcore''? Isn't it an adminmod like any other admin mod? Except for the Jk2 kick thingie, but I'm having a hard time seeing what is so hardcore about that, if it is that that makes it hardcore...

Its okay MW, we all understand that you can't.

WTF, next time you try to flame make it make sence.

com·pre·hen·sion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kmpr-hnshn)

n.

a. The act or fact of grasping the meaning, nature, or importance of; understanding.

b. The knowledge that is acquired in this way.

2. Capacity to include.

3. Logic. The sum of meanings and corresponding implications inherent in a term.

Originally posted by Master William

1v1 me in either a JA =X= mod server or a base Jedi Outcast server some time.

You will see why in a matter of seconds.

I'm not trying to pick on you or make fun of you, but I really would like for you to see how "the other half" plays this game when the "kid gloves" are taken off.

com·pre·hen·sion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kmpr-hnshn)

n.

a. The act or fact of grasping the meaning, nature, or importance of; understanding.

b. The knowledge that is acquired in this way.

2. Capacity to include.

3. Logic. The sum of meanings and corresponding implications inherent in a term.

Laff! :D

Oh and my challenge goes out just like UJ's does, if you want to see why its "hardcore" than play me in =x=mod Academy or base Outcast and like UJ said in a matter of seconds you'll comprehend.

So you are saying that because of admin powers and kick, xmod makes the game "hardcore". Translation- I want to kick your ass on xmod so I can say its harcore.:rock:

So you are saying you couldnt kick his ass without xmod.

kick whores.

Just an idea but, wouldnt it be better if kick took away like 10 force points so it wouldnt be as good as the staff kick and there would still be a point to use staff.

And rumor are you calling me special olympics. If you are... WTF.

So you are saying that because of admin powers and kick, xmod makes the game "hardcore".

Yep.

Translation- I want to kick your ass on xmod so I can say its harcore.:rock:

No, they want to show you how hardcore and unstoppable force-based combos are.

So you are saying you couldnt kick his ass without xmod.

kick whores.

How hard would it be to kick SpecialOlympics' ass? Not too hard but it quickly gets boring and not challenging when you don't got combos in the mix.

Just an idea but, wouldnt it be better if kick took away like 10 force points so it wouldnt be as good as the staff kick and there would still be a point to use staff.

To put it simply... No. It logically doesn't make sense just as saber specials taking up force doesn't make sense and xmod is fixing that too.

And rumor are you calling me special olympics. If you are... WTF.

Yup. Go cry now plz.

Archived