Home

Enhanced Ideas: Force Fall

NickR

you have to tap jump as you are falling to activate Force Fall
That's a good solution. I hadn't thought of that...

And about KotOR: Its the best SW game ever made IMO. Best story, best graphics, best voice acting, best saber fighting, coolest force powers, best scenery, etc etc. I could go on for a long time. BTW, it's impossible to play a dark Jedi unless you really are evil. Look here. It's pretty funny. Watch out for spoilers though.

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

Remember that people might be purposefully going downwards fast. Make it where they have to jump before it can be activated, or perhaps crouch to deactivate it temporarily.

That's why the power is activated by pressing jump while falling.

Yeah, I helped Dest work out some of the issues with double sabers. We use to hang around in a #jk2coding chat room if I remember. I do remember you Emon and RazorAce, but I changed my nick since then. I was known as Timay, but you porbably don't remember.

I'm thinking now that I'm done with the code, I should zip up my little test mod folder and send it to some of you guys so you can test it and see if you can find bugs that I've missed.

I'm thinking that if we find problems in code that was implemented by one of us, we should contact that person about the problem and ask them to correct it or get permission from them so we can correct the problem ourselves. What do you think?

Sure, go ahead and send me the test mod.

As for bug fixes, as per OJP rules, anyone is allowed to modify someone else's work to patch a known bug or make improvements. There's obviously some quality control for this issue so the original authors will probably have priorty in such matters.

Razor: Ok then. I'll upload the tech demo to my site and you or anyone else can have a look at it. It will also include the rgb saber color functionality aswell, but since I haven't finished the menus the rgb settings won't be properly position, but they do will work.

Archived