Home

Is it how you imagined the SW:Galaxies?

EdiTheJedi

Is SW:Galaxies how you would imagined the 'real' SW Galaxies to be like?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is SW:Galaxies how you would imagined the 'real' SW Galaxies to be like?

• how I imagined
    • Better than I imagined
    • Not how I imagined but still very good
    • Not how I imagined and a very poor attempt

Not quite the way I had imagined it, but it's not complete yet, so ... :D

I am disappointed about Corellia though, the stuff we have already seen of the planet it was supposed to be lush and green, not look like it's fall all the time. And since I started on Corellia, I was alittle disappointed over that. :(

SWG is the first MMORPG I've played and I was a little worried about how it would translate to a computer game. But once I started it up I was hooked. I haven't been to many planets. I had a gander at corellia and it was a little bleak. Tattoine, though is fantastic. It's exactly as I pictured it. It's barren, but then again, it is a desert planet. I can't wait to get my hands on a speeder to zoom around and explore more.

Who has been to one of the jungle planets? Or Endor? What do these look like?

Yeah thats one of the setbacks in exploring i guess. walking...

It was fun at first but after a while you dont feel like spending precious time on walking from one side of the planet to the other.

Mounts made that up for that pretty good but i cant wait for my speeder to come i orderded.

:D

Not how I have imagined... I though it would be more interested missions/quests to do. Not the type where you go out and slay some monsters and come back. I though it would be alot of missions where you go to an olds castle and maybe looking for a strange missing woman and the halls in the cave leads deep down to under the ground. Along your walk in the castle you slay mkonsters to get XP and then get some bonus XP to complete and finding the old woman and then return where you got the mission from. That would have been alot more fun to do missions then the lame Destroy missions.

And maybe some missions that require more thinking than anything else. That would be nice. The artisan missions are pretty friggin lame too. I'd like to see more interesting artisan related missions , like produce and deliver uniforms/guns/helmets for the rebelion or probots for Darth Vader or something that would be more economy and story related.

kind of how i imagined it but i really wish it had like 10 x the item content and customization. Thats where its at...

Its the frigin galaxy should be a lot more weapons choices.

id like to see more hats.

screw continuity... to a certain extent.

We kill and we make stuff, thats true. Then there is Entertainers and medics they are not killing and not only making stuff. But... what else would there be then the killing and making stuff? The game get what the player makes it to. What else do you want? A system where you can bring your friends and go out fishing as in the real world? That can be done in SWG, but it takes players that want go out fishing.

Or do you want a Detective proffession? I would love one! Where you investigate crime. But then again... that would sooner or later end up with you shooting. I mean imagine a detective not knowing how to handle a gun.

I mean what else can there be in the game that would be interesting if you don't shoot or make stuff? There is hospitals. What else? A fire department where you save ppl from die in fire? That would be fun you think. But as the time run by you would get bored running around spray water on fire all day.

Guest DarthMaulUK

I think he wants more Star Wars related content....currently there isnt any and to squeeze in ' oh run this errand for Darth Vader' sucks.

DMUK

The problem with MMORPGs is that it relies on the player base to create atmosphere.

If all the players want to kill random things, rather then create the tension of the rebellion vs. the empire feel, it ruins the experience.

Unfortunately I cannot get the game to run properly, so my fencer character is very, very undeveloped, and never plays.:(

Archived