Home

"LucasArts Soundtracks" - the site is finally UP

Laserschwert

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seens this production team (whats the name?) is so good to mix old midi tracks like this,

may i suggest thath the next game to mix should be Disneys old Pc platform games!

Aladdin,Lion King,Jungle Book

i know its not Lucas Arts classical games but still its wery good classical game music.

maybe take next step to mix other game companys music to?

you wanna say - stay to the topic :smash:

but i dont know any other team that makes this types of soundtrack so i just want to know if someone knows if someone allready have mixed thoose game songs..ore have any planes?.

espacially Aladdin music should be mixed (remember this midi soundtrack orginaly sounded just like like stereo from time to time :king1: )

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I know I am kinda digging my own grave here, but who cares...

To wet your appetit for the often proimised, often delayed, "Sam & Max Hit the Road - Extended Soundtrack" even more, here are two samples of the (upcoming?) thing:

A Pleasantly Understated Credit Sequence

Surfing the Highway

At least you can't kill me now if you want the rest of the tracks.

Hello!

Is there a download for the soundtrack of Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine?

Also: Did someone make a proper soundtrack for Star Wars: Republic Commando with the downloads (in proper order) from the official web site and the additional music from the disc? And did someone make a cover for it?

Thanks and take care

No, the ET-soundtrack wasn't a simple rip, but a complete re-edit of the available music. Ripping the music isn't necessary, since the PC-version comes with the music as MP3-files already (although in bad quality). Editing the thing was way to complicated to make a guide for that... well, talk about wasted effort.

Ripping the IM-soundtrack doesn't need a guide as well, since the music was just played from the music-menu of the N64-version, and recorded on the PC with a cable plugged into the soundcard. No guide needed here either.

I'm new to the thread and spent today trying to decompress and convert .wav files for KOTOR I & II. I was not sucessfull. I was having so much problems that made my head hurt.

So I was wondering if someone could give me a link to them to download? If so, they would be totally awesome. Thank you if you can.

That would be a bit contrary to copyright laws, what part of the process is so hard?

When using the Miles program, when i try to decompress the .wav file it wont do it. It keeps saying, "no codec found for requested input type." I tried convertering the file regularly to mp3, and it wont play in itunes.

Archived