Home

"LucasArts Soundtracks" - the site is finally UP

Laserschwert

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if it's possible to acquire the MIDI files used to make the soundtrack? I'm sure I heard they were in the original format on the Wii version. If so (and if it's possible to get them, which I highly doubt) it would be possible to make some longer arrangements and then re-mp3 the files, although without the right samples it would sound slightly different which may pose a problem.

Hi! Just out of curiosity (I'm new to the boards), what program was used to create the mp3 soundtracks for MI2, FoA, DotT, etc.?

I've been looking at getting into doing something similar with some other midi tracks for myself. I'm running on both Mac and PC, so if there are apps for both that people know about, I'd love to hear about them!

• 1 year later...

...Sorry to revive an old thread, and one seemingly not entirely tied to what I'm looking for, but...I'm not sure where to turn.

I have tried to follow the instructions here, but the process is made very complicated (if not impossible) by the changes that seem to have undergone the Miles Sound System...it's now shareware and costs $5,000. Can anyone suggest a solution to decompress the files? Thanks, and sorry...

• 1 year later...

Archived