Home

"LucasArts Soundtracks" - the site is finally UP

Laserschwert

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I routinely check ebay for sam and max things bust somehow i missed that one [edit* it went only for sale for one day?!? weird]. I probably would have bought it too, just to get those extra episodes he was claiming and then pass them along to everyone. hmm. ill contact the seller.

---

Edit...

well, i dont know if I can trust the guy. i understand that he probably just uses the same text for the 'why is it free distribution and so on, but he still has in there that 'its straight from the distributor' as in nelvena, which we all know hasnt put this up for dvd yet.

and at least I asked permission to use the dvd cover from Laserschwert, but I have yet to do the shows, since I wanted to make a more complete dvd first, with the extra episodes that are oh so hard to find.

I wrote BrushGuy on these forums in private message, and he didnt come online for quite awhile. He finally did, but didnt respond, nor give me any clue as to whether or not he really has the extra sam and max episodes like he claimed before.

Jan, you promised some time ago to upload new covers for the Monkey Island soundtracks...when yu'll do this upload?

Also, why aren't you adding new soundtracks anymore? I mean, there's still "Afterlife" and all the expanded old soundtracks (Sam&Max and Zak McKracken for example, just to name two).

I am not adding stuff because my life got very busy lately... I just can't seem to get some spare time to do all the stuff I'd like to do, so just wait and see for it to come.

Yeah, same for me, the spare time is always less than what we want/need... :(

By the way, the Zak soundtrack is already there... just read the links!

Yes, of course I have it, in fact I wrote expanded soundtracks! Maybe Zak was the wrong example, but you know that stuff like Sam&Max or Day of the Tentacle still have a lot of extra music! I'm sure you can do a great job once again, as you did with the expanded The Dig and Grim Fandango! ;)

... the expanded The Dig and Grim Fandango! ;)

Those weren't necessarily expanded... it was just that the first versions of the soundtracks I've posted were the official soundtrack-release, which were basically "dexpanded"... or "inexpanded"... or some other nice neology here.

DOTT was only missing one track (the obviously strongly missed "Dwayne's Theme"). "Sam & Max" on the other hand WILL be added (yeah, right) as a complete 2-disc set... eventually...

"Sam & Max" on the other hand WILL be added (yeah, right) as a complete 2-disc set... eventually...

Yes! You even promised it in an e-mail you sent me more than one year ago! ;)

You also said in this thread that you did new covers for the Monkey Island stuff...please upload them if they're ready! :)

• 2 weeks later...

It's kinda "shocking" to see a different homepage after more than a year...by the way, you even did the cover of KotOR II - so you're great. ;)

Thanks for the tutorials, now I only need to get the games. Oh well.

Or just need for someone to follow your tutorial and put the soundtrack on eMule. :xp::D

Just a suggestion, to whoever is supposed to do this and share on p2p programs: use at least a bitrate of 192 Kbps!

128 f*ckin' sucks!!

Actually DOTT is missing TWO tracks: Dwayne's Theme and Wierd Ed Edison.

Also, you going to put up Afterlife?

About KotOR: You need only to rename the .WAVs as .MP3s

Yeah, the DOTT CD was just full, and those two missing tracks wouldn't justify making it a 2-CD set. Anyway, Dwayne's theme will be featured on my often announced extended "Sam & Max" soundtrack... so relax.

I still haven't managed to download the "Afterlife"-soundtrack anywhere, maybe you might PM me the necessary login/pass/port/etc. stuff for that FTP you've mentioned.

And KotOR: It's not enough to rename the files to MP3. Some players, like WinAmp, can play them, but others, as WMP or portable MP3 players can't. So de- and recompressing is suggested.

• 1 month later...

Archived