Home

shredded-human-flesh-milkshake

Mr.Burger

If you could go back in time what when would you arrive and what would you do?

I'd go back to when my parents were conceiving me. I'd run into the bedroom, arms flailing, and spank my dad hard on the buttcheeks and scream "I'm your son from the future! HAHA!!!" then run, arms still flailing, out of the room, laughing like an idiot.

And you?

(yeah i copied Dane for that one.)

I think I'd go back to right after I was born and strongly advise my mother to get a hysterectomy.

Nah.

I'd probably go back to the point where I had my braces off, and then, disguised, threaten the thirteen-year-old me to ALWAYS wear her retainers...or...else. And I'd probably tell her not to get to know any of her neighbors beyond Shiv, because it's just flat not necessary. :dozey:

Hmmm...

I go back and visit my kindergarden self. I'd walk up to me, tear the drawings out of her hands, and break her pencil.

She'd look at me and cry.

I'd say "THERE'S NO WAY I am going thru artist hell again in grammar school. Here, learn to dance around with these..."

I hand myself some pom-poms and a uber-short skirt.

...Naw. Artist hell was worth it.:)

I'd go back and screw with HG Well's mind.:D

eeheehee!

And get Jules Verne to play DOTT...i wonder...

I would go back in time to when my father had just conceived me(edit: ...what?), and I would tell him to take me off to a small, secluded island where no one lives. He would then train me in the arts of soccer (my sport), all musical instruments, and all fighting techniques. I would train for 23 hours all day every day for 16 years. I would have grown up thinking that everyone did this, and wouldn't think I was living a terrible life. When I would be released into the real world, I would be the perfect fighting/athletic/musical genious. I would then commence my fame-gathering process.

With alot of father's ass slapping. Yes.

I would go back to 7th grade, and smack the sh*t out of my younger self, and force him at gunpoint to ask this girl julie out. ^^

not that it would have worked, but hey, I still regret never talking to her. but now, I am not an outcast/loser anymore, and we are friends....good friends...strangly enough....

Unfortunatly, I can never tell her I like her and have for years...hence......well...anyways....I would force myself to be popular, wear the right clothes, beat up the dumbasses that gave me a hard time back in jr. high......and..well....if I still didn't get the girl, I would stop my dad from being born. Thus cutting the line of losers short.

and no

I wouldnt slap his ass.

Go back about two years and advise my then-younger self to stay at least three feet away from a certain friend at all times--or get my head slammed in a car door and front tooth broken, which ultimately resulted in an exceedingly painful crown, overly sensitive teeth, and a fear of any and all people who wish to poke dental equipment into my mouth.

I'd also advise my younger self to practice parallel parking more, so that I could have my driver's license now.

Maybe I'd go back a year and tell myself not to go out on that date with that...one guy who turned out to be a complete loser who made my life miserable for the rest of the year due to his stalker-like tendencies.

What a title, you people are sick.....ha ha ha, only joking, it attracted me, thats a good thing right, oh hang on it could be a bad thing, hey what am I talking about, I really don't know, I feel a little screwed up at present.

Maybe I should go and find my little brain, thats if I can find it, oh boy what a mission to find my microscopic brain, mmm I think I spelled that right. never mind, anyway im off and going to stop talking crap.

I think.:confused:

I'd go back to a day before Hitler was conceived. I would then have sex with his mother, forcing her to be pregnant with my babies vs. with the real Hitler. My child would be basically the same guy, starting the same war, but would be able to hold his breath for 10 minutes. And instead of the Blitzkreig, he would have a team of Insult-Sword Fighting master.

The horror makes me wince in shame.

I'd go back 150 years and then present all now-known scientific facts, equations and such as my own inventions. Afterwards I'd live the rest of my life in immense praise and glory.

Yeah, Branik is back. Or at least tries to be. The YO-tests are closing in fast (kind of an equivalent to the SATs you americans love so much, but as I'm told, a bit more difficult) and so I've been cramming like hell. All those ****ing equations and grammar rules are coming out of my ears, I'm goin' nuts!

Archived