Home

Ridable Mutant *SPOILER* (download here!)

nightwolfx

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Astrotoy7

yeah, I dont get it, why doesnt ig64 let that one up....

havent seen him around for a while now....might be off playin

KOTOR for all we know...

MTFBWYA

Because he said its boring now, and his brother keeps playing SWG so he cant use the comp

EDIT: Have you tried "npc spawn vehicle mutant_rancor_vehicle"?

Hopefully I won't get yelled at for this by IG but I think that what I did was spawn a rancor as a vehicle. My problem was that as soon as I got on by pressing the USE key, I jumped right off. So, I just jumped up on top of it and it worked. Haven't tried it since the patch came out. Did that on a wampa to. Kind of funny.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Because he said its boring now, and his brother keeps playing SWG so he cant use the comp

Wow, some cheat master, gettin tired of our beloved JA so quickly.

And, since his bro is playing Galaxies, then perhaps we'll never see him again :confused:

Admitedly though, when I get KOTOR, JA will lose its place in my D:drive but i'll still re-visit those cool/fun ladder levels for a diversion...

MTFBWYA

ya, I hang in the swamp now.

JA, sadly, is getting boring from lack of things to do and now that i've heard that you can use the flamethrower with patch there are no more cheats left :'( *sniff*

now i'm slowly leading my conciousness into insanity by my undying boredom :indif: *sigh* maybe I could just go buy kotor and see what it's like

sorry about that, crow, it kept saying I didn't have any messages

Originally posted by IG-64

I want something to live on as legend under the name of IG-64, so long, I will be in the swamp if you need me.

Now that's just plain silly. In fact if you do tell us it will be more legendary because you will be the *first* to have done so. You will have *earnt* the title 'Cheat Master'.

If not, some upstart will come along, and he/she will take the glory.

Besides, apart from looking cool, riding a mutant rancor isn't really that functional, like males having nipples... you dont wan't to be remembered as the 'guy who was almost a male nipple' do you....well do ya......punk ! :p

What the heck are you doing in the swamp, get KOTOR !! From all reports it's the GREATEST STAR WARS GAME EVER !! Quite frankly, Im not surprised... I get to play it next week....

Either that or share Galaxies with your bro..... you might be a level 3 politican by now, and have the ability to inflict vicious paper cuts...... :p

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by SpecialForces

But kotor doesnt have mp?!?!?!?!

I bet he did it by somehow changing the rancor vehicle model.

No KOTOR doesnt have MP, I played it today for the first time and yes, it definitely could be the greatest SW game ever...it is unique

As for IG-64 ....He also could have simply used photoshop........ (We know he is a wiz with it, look at his sig animation.....)

and so the mutant rancor cheat probably DOESNT EXIST !!!!

MTFBWYA

I've made a new mutant_rancor_vehicle file, I dunno if this is how IG-64 did it.

Reply to the post if you want to know how, or I can e-mail you the .pk3 file.

Its a bit buggy, like the rancor, but here's the pic anyways:

http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/071203-shot0127.jpg

http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/071203-shot0128.jpg

[EDIT] I'm working on making it better, right now its too small. Maybe IG-64 knows of an easier way.

Now its back to my physics homework (sigh).

[EDIT AGAIN] Crow I sent you the .pk3 file. :)

Originally posted by night wolf2

thanks for all the help every ones trying hard thank you all i tryed changing the model for the rancor vehicle where it says model rancor i changed it to model mutant_rancor but failure came first:(

That's because you have to create a copy of the rancor_vehicle.veh file AND the rancor_vehicle.npc file (they're both in assets1.pk3). In the .npc file change the snd to mutant_rancor. Change the model on both of them to mutant_rancor and change the names of both of them to mutant_rancor_vehicle. Then zip them up (with 'use folder names' checked or whatever) and put them in /base.

If you want a big mutant rancor, then extract rancor.npc as well as the one's before (do what I said before with the other ones). Scroll down in the rancor.npc file until you see a sub-heading called mutant_rancor. Change this to whatever you changed the other files (you must change the sub-headings in both other files too).

Below that is a line called 'class' and its value is 'CLASS_RANCOR'. Change that to 'CLASS_VEHICLE'. Zip this file up with the rest and voila! One rideable mutant rancor.

[EDIT] Then (in-game) go 'npc spawn vehicle x' (where x is the name of the rancor).

If you can't be bothered to do all that... then just PM me or post or whatever and I'll e-mail the pk3 to you.

I was fooling around with all sorts of data and I made the mutant rancor a vehicle, but for some reason I can't remember what I did with it. I called it "Game Upgrade", and I had some people-beta testing the stupid thing. Then my hard drive went out on me. I know I have it backed up on one of my zip disks, but until I figure out which one, I can't upload it to http://www.jediknight.net just yet. Besides, I think I was still trying to see if I could enable the rockets on the stupid swoops...

Archived