Home

Ridable Mutant *SPOILER* (download here!)

nightwolfx

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

I cant take out the pk3 file!!!

Hmmm...yeh. I just got your e-mail (been at school all day) and I'll re-send it as a .zip file.

[EDIT] I've sent it and it should be on its way.

Forceflow_tap, send me the file if you ever find it. :)

Also, did you have an error when the rider kinda half-sunk into the rancor?

I just thought of this. Maybe IG-64 spawned a mutant rancor, did 'notarget' and then spawned a rancor_vehicle, jumped on that, then did 'noclip'. And with the character still in the same position went onto the mutant rancor. Im not implying anything, its just a random thought that came into my head.

[EDIT AGAIN] Actually thats impossible. :(

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kurgan

Send me the file and I can upload it right here if you like. ; )

Ok I'll do that. I'll e-mail it now.

I just tried to attach a weapon to it, but because I missed out some values it isn't working. I'll look into it.

[EDIT] Kurgan I sent you the file through your e-mail on jediknightii.net. Hope thats the right one.

could some one possibly make him bigger and repost it cause i hate jumping a mile taller than him just to get on and i want him full size if he ant because he looks as tall as a rancor not a mutant rancor TIA!:)

PS:not tring to be offensive about the jumping thing

Well, I found it. Problem is, I can't seem to remember what the special commands for spawning were. Let me think, there was:

"npc spawn shrike"

"npc spawn yoda" - provided the yoda model is in the directory

"npc spawn darkseide"

"npc vehicle spawn mutant_rancor_vehicle"

"npc spawn r2d2_imp"

"npc spawn r2d5_imp"

"npc spawn reborntrandoshan"

"npc spawn rebornweequay"

"npc spawn rebornchiss"

"npc spawn rebornrodian"

"npc spawn sand_creature_vehicle"

Okay, yeah. Basically, those were the commands.

I'm submitting it to "Jediknight.net" right now. If there are impatient people among you who want to see what boredom creates (well, at least when I'm bored), e-mail me at: Dark_Kateria@juno.com

and I'll reply with the file. Subject heading should be "GIVE ME GAMEUPGRADE DX!!!" or something to that effect.

Originally posted by night wolf2

could some one possibly make him bigger and repost it cause i hate jumping a mile taller than him just to get on and i want him full size if he ant because he looks as tall as a rancor not a mutant rancor TIA!:)

PS:not tring to be offensive about the jumping thing

Did you spawn mutant_rancor_vehicle? Thats the one thats as big as a rancor. (Its the one I tried 1st time round).

The big one is veh_mutant_rancor.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

sticky sticky. :D:D:D

Or exclesion can submitt it on jk3files or pcgamemods

I would do that, but I need to figure out how to stop some of the bugs (e.g. he wont stop walking once you use him + the way the rider sinks into it).

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Ig-64(if you read this), you are no longer worthy of the title of cheat master.....

your title has been usurped by Excelsion.......

"legend lives on" my A$$, who do you think you are, Robin Hood or somethin' ....

MTFBWYA

Thanks. :D

Originally posted by MasterSidious

mastersidious_6@hotmail.com

SEND IT TO ME TOO! I wish I had the game. What do you people mean about JA getting boring? It has vehicles, sabers with numerous specials, more guns, more npcs, jetpacks, flyable vehicles, plus you can have all of this in mp too. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BORED?! lol how is KOTOR by the way? Is it this good?

Just scroll up a bit on this page. (Kurgan uploaded the file for me).

On another note, any ideas how I can stop the player from sinking into the rancor? I was thinking it might be something to do with the 'bones' in the model, or just the fact that themodel has all those massive lumps on its back.

Check out the JEDI ACADEMY screenshots thread for some pics of the rideable mutant rancor.

Originally posted by MasterSidious

mastersidious_6@hotmail.com

.....WHAT DO YOU MEAN BORED?! lol how is KOTOR by the way? Is it this good?

yes, it is *that* good. If you like SP games, if you like RPG, storyline focussed games with great EU content then you'll LOVE KOTOR !! ...see what others think over at the KOTOR forum...

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=61

Good work though, Excelsion, about time someone outdid ig64

MTFBWYA

Ok, I've updated the mutant from the version downloadable here. I've made quite a few fixes and improvements, but there still is some bugs. (See list below). I'm also going to post some pics on the JEDI ACADEMY screenshots thread.

**Fixes/Improvements**

- Changed camera postion so that it's much easier to see

- Rancor no longer stays in one position when its dismounted, it walks about like the tauntaun,

- Added boost (it can now charge/run for a limited time).

- Added more sounds

- It now 'feels' more complete

**Annoying bugs**

- Player still sinks into back of Mutant rancor (but its harder to see this because the camera is further out).

- When walking about it still stops for about 1 sec, but then carries on.

**Possible Improvements**

- Adding a melee weapon

- Attempts to stop the bugs (see above).

Any more suggestions just say. :D

sheesh, don't be so mean and act like i'm satan or something :(

I didn't take the title cheat master form the stupid rancor thing. I didn't think it would get this out of hand. Truth is its fake, I didn't use photoshop though I just got on a rancor, turned on noclip and flung the rancor down the cliff so i could get the position then spawned a rancor and positioned myself. Talk about make a big deal out of it :rolleyes: .

so technically I cheated to make it look like I cheated so i'm an ascended cheat master:D lol j\k, I ran out of cheats a long time ago and don't take the title cheat master anymore. But comeon, I gave you alot o' stuff, be thankfull! :p

Originally posted by IG-64

.......sheesh, don't be so mean and act like i'm satan or something :(

......I gave you alot o' stuff, be thankfull! :p

...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED... of course we all still love your cheating wisdom, but I had to do *something* to get you out of that damn Swamp, even just for a little while...... surely you cant be *that* bored !!!! :p

You gotta admit though ig-64, Excelsion seems be "the one who will bring balance" to the forces of cheating..... formerly tipped heavily in your favour :p

MTFWBYA

Originally posted by IG-64

But comeon, I gave you alot o' stuff, be thankfull!

He's right, ya know. IG-64 gave us the most useful cheats ever. :)

P.S. The mutant rancor is complete, I just need to test it with mp support before I upload it to pcgamemods or jediknight.net.

I also made it so that you can shoot at other stuff if you have a blaster rifle.

One more thing, I'll carry on making more vehicles, and fixing the wampa etc, but I've just bought KOTOR today. :D

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Excelsion seems be "the one who will bring balance" to the forces of cheating...

Hehe, I'm adding that to my sig. :D

[EDIT] Ok, I've uploaded the file to Lucasfiles, and it should be done within 2-3 days. Check it out! :D

hay Excelsion how do you like kotor i have and i think its quite fun i have 5 sabers a few blasters a few swords and killed a mandalorion that killed people in death matches im the duel ring champ it took me a few trys but i killed the mandalorion bendak and i fought a rancor and kicked his but i did;)

Archived