Home

Lego SD and Corvette

GUNNER

Has anyone in here got the lego of the SD or Corvette? I finally got my SD finished yesterday and am going to post some pictures tomorrow, or tonight how ever you look at it. I started the SD last Christmas but lack of time and schedule kept me from finishing it but with my free time over the Turkey day holiday. It looks bitchin. :D

so I'll get some pictures of them loaded tonight. Then I'll need to find a place to keep it. Wife says it doesn't go with the living room decor. :rolleyes:

I have a SW room with a bunch of SW legos already in it. Got 8 of them hanging from the ceiling already. ;) Murals on the walls and a few pictures. But the SD is almost to big. It doesn't fit on a shelf and if I put it on a table my kid will have a ball ( break it) with it. :D I'm hoping to get the land speeder this year but I hope I can build it faster then the SD. I did the Corvette in just a few months here and there.

BTW, how are ya big guy? :)

Cool. :D

I want some of the big ones, but I have neither the time nor money (ok, maybe the time ^_^)

I can't wait for the pics. :D I have some of the older SW Legos, and thats it ;)

Gunner, ever been to the LEGO shop in Disney World, Florida? It's awesome :)

Yep, they still sell it. I was just at Lego.com. It's $299 but I bet you might find one on ebay for cheaper.

The inside is mostly lots of bracing to hold it together and for the top and bottom panals to join up with. It is deffinetly cool and should take a few weeks to build if you spend a lot of time on it.

It has over 3100 peices and is the biggest Lego kit ever made.

You mean you're looking for a place to display it? Am I the only one who thinks that the Imperial grays just go brilliantly with that table cloth? :p

That's cool, but I don't have the patience for those kinds of things. I got that 200 dollar X-Wing slashed down to 75 dollars and only completed the nose. Couldn't find some peices needed to complete it :rolleyes:

I'll stick with the action figures, thank you! ;)

On a side note, my cousin's husband enjoys making custom models to scale with the guys so I'm sure he has much more of a difficult time than with instructions and costs a pretty penny seeing he has to get duplicates of a set for a few to get the right colors and all. I haven't seen any of his works, but I'm sure they're great. He was critisizing Hasbro's vehicles and how small they were so that should tell you something.

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Now all they have to do is make a Death Star like that:)

That would be frickin cool.

According to my cousin's husband and the specs he pulled from the Cross Sections Books, it would take the size of a city to do..... Well, to scale with the figures :p

Originally quoted by StarWarsPhreak

He makes ships? If so... you're gonna go talk to him, and ask for piccies.

I'd have to wait until Dec 27 if he's at another cousin's wedding. I'm interested in seeing these too. My cousin told me that they're very impressive things. At the moment, he is doing Jango's Slave I.

Archived