Home

Bantha model coming soon

NeoMarz1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MadCow1989

but marz one thing Why in gods sake did you make the republic gunship so lame when you released it? i mean even a swoop goes faster then it and even the ship flys faster then the weapons

why did you make it so crappy? did you do it to tease us lol why didnt you make a good version with Lasers and other things couse even on the Naboohills map it would be better to have Majins gunship (altough the sideways flying sucks)

Well Tie doesnt understand why I made it this way. Its a long story but I'll give you the short version. Basically when the first trial was done I had it flying faster, and shooting laser blasts. Everyone started complaining that it should fire rockets like in the movies. Well I thought that made sense, problem here is that the rocket speed is slow... Basically the ship was flying faster, so it actually was out running its own fire... so I basically slowed the ship down so the rockets woulf fire ahead. I also made a compromise, because during the time the model was released, there wasnt any map support for vehicle models. Most maps are too small to actually fly any vehicles... with the exception of the swoop bike levels.

No... I hate to say this, but the vehicle doesnt suck because I lack skills to make a vehicle file (actually is easy to do)... It sucks because I tried to make it playable and more like it was in the movie (with rockets). If I was to do it again, I would have not listened to the complainers... but I try to give people what they want, even if they dont understand the consequences of thier requests. Sincerely Mars

Tie... quit hacking on me. You did this stuff last time when I helped you on your speeder. I dont understand why you do that. Mars out!

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Well Tie doesnt understand why I made it this way. Its a long story but I'll give you the short version. Basically when the first trial was done I had it flying faster, and shooting laser blasts. Everyone started complaining that it should fire rockets like in the movies. Well I thought that made sense, problem here is that the rocket speed is slow... Basically the ship was flying faster, so it actually was out running its own fire... so I basically slowed the ship down so the rockets woulf fire ahead. I also made a compromise, because during the time the model was released, there wasnt any map support for vehicle models. Most maps are too small to actually fly any vehicles... with the exception of the swoop bike levels.

No... I hate to say this, but the vehicle doesnt suck because I lack skills to make a vehicle file (actually is easy to do)... It sucks because I tried to make it playable and more like it was in the movie (with rockets). If I was to do it again, I would have not listened to the complainers... but I try to give people what they want, even if they dont understand the consequences of thier requests. Sincerely Mars

Tie... quit hacking on me. You did this stuff last time when I helped you on your speeder. I dont understand why you do that. Mars out!

I'm not hecking you! you always think that I'm hecking you! I love you, you know that. :(

My problem with your vehicles was mostly the camera position, it was too close.

Now stop being so sensitive!

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

I'm not hecking you! you always think that I'm hecking you! I love you, you know that. :(

My problem with your vehicles was mostly the camera position, it was too close.

Now stop being so sensitive!

Wellllllll.... o.k.

• 7 months later...

Thats right! I finally have released the Bantha model. I have to admit that it's not a "finished" version, but I know a lot of you were hoping for some kind of release. I havent been developing much for JKA, so I felt I would just go ahead and release this model, even if it is a bit glitchy. Sorry I couldnt have polished it up like I wanted to. If anyone cares to fix it they can. They just need to credit me for the modeling. I posted it at JK2files, Jedimoves, and lucasfiles.com

This is not the model it could have been, but it should be fun to use nonetheless. Sincerely Mars Marshall (NeoMarz1)

Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

Damn it's been a while, nice to see you here :)

That model's been sitting on my HD for ages, figured you didnt want it to be released in such a state.

Well, Nice to see your still around. How's everything? I'll e-mail you soon. Ive still been doing the comic thing, but its been kinda rough. I dont know if your interested, but Ive been thinking about doing another model for JA. Are you still with AOTCTC? Anyhow, Great to hear from you Psyko!!!!!!

I've been checking out your site every once in awhile, Love your AOTC (animated version) models. Great stuff. Talk to you later man. My e-mail is still the same, so feel free to write.

Yeah..... I did not want to release it like this, but.... hmmm.... it may not even be posted after JK2files play tests it, hehe. I'd like to fix it, but Ive been away from modding... it would probably take me a week to figure it all out again (importing). Mars out

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Well, Nice to see your still around. How's everything? I'll e-mail you soon. Ive still been doing the comic thing, but its been kinda rough. I dont know if your interested, but Ive been thinking about doing another model for JA. Are you still with AOTCTC? Anyhow, Great to hear from you Psyko!!!!!!

I've been checking out your site every once in awhile, Love your AOTC (animated version) models. Great stuff. Talk to you later man. My e-mail is still the same, so feel free to write.

Yeah..... I did not want to release it like this, but.... hmmm.... it may not even be posted after JK2files play tests it, hehe. I'd like to fix it, but Ive been away from modding... it would probably take me a week to figure it all out again (importing). Mars out

AOTC:TC hasnt progressed in months, no one seems to work so i dont care anymore. I'm just trying to finish the clone wars model pack and i'm done.

It would be great to team up again, just let me know when you are ready. :)

Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

AOTC:TC hasnt progressed in months, no one seems to work so i dont care anymore. I'm just trying to finish the clone wars model pack and i'm done.

It would be great to team up again, just let me know when you are ready. :)

Well, Ive been watching AOTCTC for awhile. It seemed that nothing was really happening (much) over there... I kinda figured as much. I recently looked at all the models that I created for them, its a shame a lot of it was never even used for the mod.

Well... I will get in touch with you, when I decide what I'm going to do. I promise not to put you into anything to huge (wink). See ya Psyko!

Archived