Home

Pictures of my Lego Star Destroyer and Corvette.

GUNNER

I have a pic of a SD I made myself (outa legos still) in a high school art class, let me see if I can dig it up when I get home. And I think its just a little bit smaller that yours Gunner.

and to ramble about your SW room. I wish I had enough space for mine...I have to keep all the old ones in boxes :mad:, but I'm just glad I got the Mellineum Falcon when I did cause now you can't buy it anywhere :eek:...oh almost forgot about that new AT-AT, gonna buy that one ;)

wow.... those look incredible cool!

I so wanna buy them, but...

1) no way I can afford it

2) I have no space for them

3) if I got it, and built it, I would tip it over sooner or later, and not get myself to buld it again (yes I am that lazy)

as for star wars themed room...

I have a star wars bedspread (no ep. 1 or 2) with matching curtains, a R2-D2 alarm clock, and a full size SE ESB poster hanging on the wall. *stand with a goofy smile and awaits envy:D*

Originally posted by ZBomber

COLLECTING RULES!

*runs out thread naked*

*puts a giant, black piece of cardboard up that says "CENSORED" on it in white letters*

Good god :|

Originally posted by Jed

*puts a giant, black piece of cardboard up that says "CENSORED" on it in white letters*

Good god :|

Thank you thank you so much

Thats freaking awesome! Wish I had money to buy models like that. I love models. I like making cars and Gundams it so much fun :)

Originally posted by Father Torque

Nice job Gunner :thumbsup:

Im hoping those came with instructions:D

BTW, need any high quality people to guard your masterpieces. Cant be too carefull.:p

Actually yes, my kids want to play with them all the time.. besides, I'm just a short trip down I-5 from ya. ;)

Archived