Home

Yo, check out my Lego Star Destroyer.

GUNNER

Originally posted by edlib

Now,.. go out there and buy 20 of those kits and build yourself a Super Star Destroyer at that scale and get back to us in a couple of years when you are done!

:joy:

Hell, if they had plans for it, I'd build it!

Maybe after Christmas depending on how much money I got left over, I'd see about getting it. It'd be nice next to my lego Corvette.

I am pretty good Zoomdog. At least as good as can be expected since I'm at work.

Yeah the Corvette is pretty cool too. It only took me a month or so to throw together. That's working on weekends at about 4 hours a shot. I can only do it when the kids are in bed as they will start to take all the peices and promptly lose them for me.

It's bad enough that they want to play with them now and I have to keep them WAY out of arms reach.

Hi Shannon. Yeah, directions can be a pain some times, but this time I found the peices they said I would need for each step. Laid them out then installed them and if I had an extra one I knew I forgot to put it on. The hardest part was looking for the little peices among the 3100 parts. :eek:

:eek: Wowie, that ****in owns

It reminds me of my lego days when I built a 30 cm F1car with working steering wheel and stuff without notes. Took me quite a while to make it and it wasnt that big. So I can imagine it took you quite some time to make yours. But you must admit, the result is very good. ;)

Archived