Home

Defeating Malak HELP! (spoiler?)

Zippo85

It still isn't easy ... I started against him, after taking down all of the captured Jedi, with full health and force power (of which I had >300 thanks to various upgrades) ... and my Scoundrel/Consular still took a long time. Makes for a glorious victory, though ... ;)

... more than 66 hours ... what a game ... oh, well, no time to rest, time to start with my Soldier/Guardian :D

Mike

getting a belt that enables you not to be affected by lightening helps. when your low on health do a runner and he will just try to electrocute you but you have the belt when you are far enough away from him press B so the combat temporerly (sorry cant spell) ends and use all your med packs. i diddnt destroy the tubes with jedi in so i fought him loads of times and used about 50 med packs.

I'm an evil Sith, what can I say? Malak was never too good at blocking two sabers at once anyway...

I used Saber Throw to kill the captured jedi. I was a consular, so a mostly wasted force power doesn't mean too much to me.

As for large damage. At character creation, you can put strength/dexterity up a hulluva lot. Plus, nice items you're wearing, and very damaging sabers with Mantle of the Force/Heart of the Guardian are good to have as well. :D

Archived