Home

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic PC

Hellbeard

So far this is the only game I REALLY want for christmas, but i've never played it and none of my friends have it (on pc or x-box). and although I've read a few really good reviews, im not totally sure. Is it really worth getting, just seeing as I love star wars, and I absolutely loved Neverwinter Nights (same company), so yeah. Is this a good game to consider?

I have received the game but have yet to install and play it. If I get some more days off at Christmas I will try it. My hope is that it isn't as much a time killer as Morrowind (the things I heard about Baldur's Gate 2 fortify this fear). There were so many good games released in the past few weeks...

How about Deus Ex 2? Anyone got it and willing to share his views? There's some strange import restriction to Europe, that means I'll probably (have to) wait till February. That suits me just fine with the bunch of games that are on my desk or bound to arrive there in the next days...

Deus Ex was easily one of the best games I've ever played, and Deus Ex 2 is supposed to be a lot more of the same, so yeah, I imagaine that its one to get. Im already picking that one for my brother, seeing as deus ex is his favorite game of all time, and he played it through like 40 times...

KOTOR is the best RPG I've played since Arcanum or even Fallout for that matter. I bought it when it was released for Xbox here in Norway, and it totally blew me away. I have to agree with Spiffy on this one, it's damn hard to stop playing once you've started. Currently, I'm playing through it for the second time. This time on the light side. Bioware's next title, Jade Empire, looks just as sweet. Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

yeah, wow, but KOTOR2 is looking pretty sick as it stands. I don't know how it will compare to the original but we'll just have to wait and see. Too bad PC users will be waiting longer seeing as the x-box version is out in December and the PC version is out in february...

Archived