Home

Others...thing..post...here

-st-carebear

well well i know this will move down average post per thread thingy

but i think it isn't that really important (sorry)

anyway this is the other section juz like the yodasawmp u get to psot anything like kotor.etcexcept...(u know bad things abt ppll bla bla)

of couse u can post at yoda swamp but not many of us will go there and see it here it the part when u want to post abt other thing and also let us know!

so mean all other things that unreleated get to goes here :)

checklist:Updates (nope)

,beta-testing(nope)

,music(nope)

,screenshots(nope)

mean this is allowed :) er ignore the above message checklist

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well good luck to you !

i also had this parent & teacher meeting befrore where the teacher tried as hard as she could to make like miserable for me but luckily my parents will keep support me and backfire the teacher instead and after the teacher go they will scold me.etc whatever but at least they dun make me feel so bad as the bad teacher get heh........

yea and most porbably those of u that mhave msn.etc won't notice me that much well that because i'm sick with fever ,flu and cough and it abt 4-5 days now but i haven't recover (hope it not some mysterous dieases like sars) so i spend most of my time sleeping ,eat medince....

i think abt some more days and i can be fully recover and fit and can go online more often

Today I'm going out for a last attempt at buying Knights Of The Old Republic. I've been to 12 stores, and only one was even getting it again (the others were sold out)... And if they don't have it today, I'm going to order if online, 'cause I'm really sick of waiting around for the game...:(

yea good luck

well i got my copy through those online shop heh

and the game rocks but will rocks even more if the character level limit issues yea(not spoiler the game manual said abt this if u work too hard at the begining.... before u become a jedi u may regret cos the level u can attain as a jedi will be much lower....awww. and also the crashes (but there a patch coming out soon!) and .............

well the story is also exciting but i dun really like the part when the first planet get destoyed(this is not a spoiler "the kotor trialer already show this scene when darth malak said on wide this planet from the face of the galaxy......"

taris is a wonderful place i still hope i can visit it after leaving it with the ebon hawk flying to there......but...awww

yea i wonder how malak talk anyway his mouth is fully covered...

heh

well maybe i will try the demo but i rarely play such racing game cos i always crash..... driving wrong direction and ....

anyway just found a free IE spell check program this post will see if it that good eh

shouldn't have any spelling mistakes from now on i believe unless the program have something wrong or the American and British English spelling on some particular words.... and grammar mistakes..............

Well, the only thing wrong with your grammar in the last post, was not including capital letters, plus periods and such!

Anyway, Lady Luck was on my side yesterday, and I'm now the proud owner of Knights Of The Old Republic!!!:D

yea me too i also registered my copy at the official bio ware kotor forum :)

feel free to MSG me any time if u r stuck on the game at any point i can help if u haven't went pass me heh (should be pretty easy since I'm the type that want to discover everything before moving on ,doing all the side quests.etc until i am 100 percent sure that everything is discovered while most ppl juz go straight at the main quest )

and the game run very smoothly on my com i set all the setting to the highest without any lag :) despite my ram only meet the minimum requirement :)

GOOD LUCK!

Originally posted by -ST-i_stinks

Yeah, me too. I also registered my copy at the official Bioware KotOR forum. :)

Feel free to message me anytime if you're stuck on the game, at any point I can help if you didn't went pass me, heh (should be pretty easy since I'm the type that wants to discover everything before moving on, doing all the side quests etc, until I am 100 percent sure that everything is discovered while most people just go straight at the main quest )

And the game runs very smoothly on my computer; I set all the setting to the highest, without any slowdown!:) that, despite my RAM only meeting the minimum requirements. :)

GOOD LUCK!

Since your spellings corrector didn't work, I though I'd do it for you. :p

well i really don't know this i remember tito said he will tell them so probably why jediknight.net doesn't post us maybe some reason? forgotten? or whatever i will try to ask tito when he come online about this then we will see a way or maybe i can try to send but u know........it better to ask him first

juz took the time tocome here and say something it going to post 300! and hey wait wait i ',m going to post something more so this post won't be considered spam heh

i today also took the time to look at most ppl who post here profile and i found that those who post here are from 14-16 years old

and erm i really hope so that jediknight.net will really give us a chance and post about us ! although it abit late but it still good!

runs of begging to the jediknight staffs....

*BEG* *BEG* T_T

well juz took the time here to tell u guys is that there a new patch available for download for kotor which fix many errors in kotor just click on the update button on Ur kotor screen to update it but note :if u downloaded the beta patch delete the 2 files before updating it

that all telling this since most ppl here have a copy of kotor too

and also i have contacted Tito and he told me that it seem the jediknight.net staffs have not seen his mail to them so i will try and do it and hope this time will succeed :)

u should be more happier!!!

bcos u can play the game smoother! with less problems! unlike us who have to bare with the problems until they are fixed right?

and there something i don't know .....so far when i went through different forum of differernt games the reply to a patch is different sometimes .....i wonder...why........

1 is they say that the company cares about them and release a patch! to solve their problems

and another is they said the game company poor planning before offically releasing the game ,made the game with bugs and scold the game makers instead......

and yep i have already sent the mail to them hope they saw it and post about us!

ok after last night while i sleep i come out with a conclusion

since jediknight.net didn't put us on the news despite many attemps to tell them at the time of this post.why dun we divert our thing somewhere else rather than hopnig they will mention us?

jk2mods.com can be a good place to start since erm tito u know jedi adam quite well so maybe he can help by posting in the news about us and providing a link to the site and the forum :)

and also other jk2/jk3 website......

and i'm gonna BOOM! if this fail also.....

Archived