Home

Others...thing..post...here

-st-carebear

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for complement of my new Avatar :D . (It is Christmas after all :D).

How'd I get the nick changed? I sent a PM to a lucasforums administrator (in this case, Boba Rhett) requesting to get my nick changed. I said I would like it changed because over at Dark Forces, my team name is Jedi Luke, at the Dark Forces Team forums it is Jedi Luke and at AOTC forums it is Jedi Luke. I just explained this and he did it for me. (Thanks again Boba :thumbsup:)

You might be wondering why I didn't join up as Jedi Luke in the first place when I signed up. Well for some reason, when I put in Jedi Luke, it said somebody was already using this account. In the members list there was no such member. 'Sirra' and 'Jedi Luke' are my nicknames among friends and Star Wars. Luke Sirra Jedi seemed to fit but then I thought, 'nah, gotta change it to Jedi Luke'.

Thinking of changing your nick ST?

Originally posted by -ST-i_stinks

jk2mods.com can be a good place to start since erm tito u know jedi adam quite well so maybe he can help by posting in the news about us and providing a link to the site and the forum :)

That's a good idea. If Jk2mods/Jk3mods post about the RAJ mod, definately more people will flock in. Maybe jediknight.net will feel pushed to post about the mod. Hopefully jk2mods/jk3mods will post about the TC MOD.

well but it seem that jk2/jk3mods.com website seem not exist any more i typed in the url but the webpage didn't appear but wait

there are other good news i won't be leaking out now juz incase i dun 1 a repeat.of the previous australia jk2/jk3 related website.(not leaking out the name for..)....where they agreeded but didn't do it......oops leaked out a hint :)

well i have once think of jk2/jk3 files.com before lastime but then looking at it layout it doesn't seem to report news quite well as the news is located underneath W h a t ' s N e w ?,P o t D,W e e k l y T o p 1 0 D o w n l o a d s,F i l e o f t h e W e e k,F e a t u r e d F i l e s,F i l e U p d a t e s then the news!

but looking at the current situation and also our unlucky period with the problems u know,like sticky feature not enabled,not annouced in jediknight.net news. bla bla....maybe we will have to...squeeze every tiny bit out :)

well well here a presents for you all

http://www.mtavc.com/

(most of you should know it,this is for those who didn't know it)

this is a free mmpog game called Multi threaf auto it require GTA# or GTA vice city to play i don't know which 1 is just a mod that made it possible to play this game online mmpog free

well i didn't have GTA3 or Gta vice city so i can't enjoy this good mod.

my main reason posting this because most of you here seem o have that game ...

• 2 weeks later...

hey aww this is the first time where we got past 400 post and i didn't post aww and also today something kinda funny happened

One of my friends msg me and tell me of a mod call raj and tell me how cool it is.........

through out the coversation i felt this is really really lame and i tried to control myself and also for the buttons well i should post this in the particular thread but i think i can chuk it here :)

would it be better if the clicked on it button be better of instead of the red and green i use red and yellowwill be better check out the new year thing for the url to it .

but then i don't know how to make the yellow 1 because for the green 1..i manage to make it while fooling around with those tools u can say it as an accident.........i'm not an expert....

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

well as u guys know we don't have a moderator that can put important post s marked sticky so

i think it it will be good to sugges t we post in those important thread like wishlist,what this is.etc so that it will remain on top?

but the post must have something useful hehe

juz a suggestion for the time being until we got a moderator

ah this sunday is another newyear of another religion/races er okok i'm not going to drag on the new year thingy it going to be until march....to many different new year........

anyway if u notice a triple 100 coming?

today the votes at the raj website reached 100 the download of the startup screen also surpass 100 (140 as i on the time i checked) (hmm how come still no 1 come here since most ppl should know about us now unless they nvr check the readme......)

plus the forum is about 450+

so a triple 100 is coming soon :)

plus erm if u are online on msn nowa days be prepared...i'm going to do a survey ........kinda important so hope u will help me when i ask u about it or u can juz block me out :)

erm this thread is not a balloon :) made of diamond :)

welcome back jedi luke

if you have notice we now have a new flash intro video at

raj.jediknight.net

:)

a better 1 is comming up soon :)

plus rabie (vice mod leader ) have join in to chat in the forums for the flash thing take the chance to talk with him :)

ok it seem that recently that are many "for the love of the god" quote with links of translator beneath i just wonder what translators got to do with god...

i can understand if it well

doing good deeds

prayers

win lottery and thanks him

but for translators?.....

god only understand english?

there are so many races around the world and all speak different langauges so if god created this world for people who believe in god(any god or religion) (erm i'm free thinker) then he should be able to understand everything we said and every language is equal to him. although most people use english to communicate.......think of the past when human talk in another language before english is invented.....

hmmmmm..........

Archived