Home

Would you be Brave enough?

Surfnshannon

Would you use the one way mirrored toilet?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use the one way mirrored toilet?

• Yes
    • No

i would probably do it if it was an urgent situation.

but the main problem is that people have an unnatural draw towards mirrors, so when most people passes a mirror they get the urgent feeling of studiyng themself, possibly fixing hair and such.

Originally posted by Herminator_64

but the main problem is that people have an unnatural draw towards mirrors, so when most people passes a mirror they get the urgent feeling of studiyng themself, possibly fixing hair and such.

Yeah, that would be the biggest problem. Since people would always be walking past looking at the mirrors, the person inside would think they were being watched...that would be very very uncomfortable for me personally, I could never do it...only in an emergency I guess ^^ It's a cool idea though, spose =P

Originally posted by Herminator_64

What, you don't want to watch people pick their nose?:p

Seriously now, I don't think it would be a problem for me, especially after I've been outside of it and know what it looks like from there. When I see that nobody can see me, I would use it without problems.

I saw a show on TV that talked about famous bathrooms. There is a place , think it was Florida, that has a bathroom in a ice cream parlor. The bathroom has one wall that is made of glass and is totally see through from both sides. But when you go in and "close" the door and lock it the glass turns to a "one way/fog" kind of window. It only works if you close and latch the door though. Many people would go in and not lock the door so they were still visable.

It was a crack up to see people look at it and wonder how the hell it worked...

Uh, what's so brave about doing the toilet in a toilet where no-one can see you :p course you could wait til a babe went in and then cover up the glass :p

one way mirrors work with the amount of light on one side, if it's darker on the inside, then you can't see in.... so you jsut stand close to it and make a good shadow so you can see in easily (unless it was pitch black inside.... how the hell could you release when you can't see anything :p).

Archived