Home

Anyone up for an albatross hunt tongiht or tomorrow?

dow_30

I need to get a group together to hunt the Albatross. I have heard of some locations they might hang out at. We need a good group as they have multiple attacks and are tough to down. Also any doctors that want to come, i heard the emat on some servers has been over 900 oq and you get a ton per albatross.

Of course I need the feather for RIS.

BTW: I keep getting a lot of tells about RIS. Just so everyone knows it is very very hard to make and the suits could cost millions. The first suit i complete (if ever) I plan on displaying in PA hall or museum ir somewhere, as undoubtedly it is an entrie PA effort. There are master armorsmiths with over 10 million credits who haven't even come close to making a full suit, so you can imagine where me and my 10,000 creds are :p. Just something to keep in mind.

One positive thing though....you can use R.I.S. segments to make composite. That should be interesting.

Barring any failures I only need one feather to get the whole schematic. I was just collecting the others for when I can make the suit. I would go after other items but those quests take a couple hours at least, so they are better left for the weekend, or maybe we can do it tonight? Who knows?

Archived