Home

Whuts happening to full throttle 2?

Hilnutz69

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
yup its been cancelled but i read thats its still on lucas arts "to do!" list.......but dont b expecting it any time soon

Er... where did you hear that? Because I thought they canceled it because they didn't like it. Or do you mean that they are going to redo the whole thing?

Anyway... Let's make a petition asking for LucasArts to release all the stuff they had done to the fans :D:p

Actually I just heard that Lucas Arts is continuing the Full Throttle series on G4TV. I hope this show was produced after last years hell on wheels cancelation. I'm probably just fooling myself but damn it's already been what, 8 years since the first?

:manny:

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by joesdomain

I know Full Throttle II is canceled. I am sure they don't have plans to release it for 2004 or 2005.

Or ever. Cancelled means cancelled, I doubt they'll start a new one unless it has a lot of action in it with lightsabres, the force, some interspace battles, they'll probably get rid of ben, he micht not fit, and they'll change the name from Full Throttle 2 to something along ther lines of "You Guys will buy anything with a Star Wars title in it!"

Of course, I'm just guessing.

• 1 year later...

Lucas Arts has reolized that StarWars sells and there is no problem making a StarWars game (just add some light sabers etc.) raghter than actually write a good script for a sequal to a well written game like full throttle. I reolized that things were going downhill for LA when they removed the point and klick from their adventuress! lots of good games from other companys have thaken the old systrm in use... waiting for a new adventure to come and be crushed by starwars is pointless! i think the should have cept starwars in the theaters and focus on games that actually will never be forgoten... games like indy 4, samnmax, full throttle, maniac mansion etc. but ass long as we still buy starwars games we will never get anything else!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Here it is... 2013... Where the Hell is the New Full Throttle? :(

I was walking around the swap-meet a few years ago and stumbled upon a (almost) perfectly preserved boxed copy of Full Throttle. Without hesitation, I gave the lady the $3 she was asking for it. Hell, I might have given her a $100 bucks for it.

I had originally received my first copy of the game for Christmas, 1995. My dad had noticed me checking it out when we were visiting a software store and surprised me with it. Me and a friend played this game for a week straight until we had beat it.

I never could get the old FT CD to cooperate with my newer performance based computers, and so, I was never able to play my $3 copy I found at the swap-meet, but, the notion to search for it online had begin.

An older game, so, I figured downloading it online wouldn't matter to much anyone and it was probably available.

Sure enough...

I still play this game today, most recently, around three weeks ago. Whenever I feel nostalgic, I tap into my inner-biker. :) I can get trough it on about an hour and a half or so and love every minute of it.

If anyone over at LucasArts may happen to read this, just know that I will wait with an open ear forever for Full Throttle II, if that's what it will take. As I am sure many others reading this would. Please spare us an eternity of wondering what might have been..

Please give us more Full Throttle.

Archived