Home

Kotor 1: PC Version Cheat Codes

Eets

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lil' Jawa

Lets turn the argument a bit: *to be read in best yoda voice* If hypotetically you were a spammer and moderator you be would a spammer be you?

Eets is no spammer.

He posted these codes for those who want them. If you don't want them then pass over them and go on with your life. As as Moderator it's our job to bring attention to any news on the game (including codes). That's what Eets did.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see why this is such a big deal - if you don't want to cheat, then don't look at the codes. Similarly, if you don't want the game hacked to pieces and have new things added, don't look at this forum.

It doesn't hurt you in the LEAST, as it would in a MMORPG or some such.

• 2 weeks later...

They need warp off the cheats list. like add 2 levels of "cheats"

EnableCheats=dev

EnableCheats=reg

or something like that.

for the dev put warp so you don't have cheat written across the save and the reg you do.

hehe dunno just an idea :p

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Ragnos

Cant get the console down? Its supposed to be in the upper left corner, right? Your supposed to type EnableCheats=1 and save, in the swkotor.ini file. basicly i cant get the console down.

Yo! My problem's somethin' that I think started when I got the 1.03 Update. It started to crash sometimes if I used giveitem cheat on Taris. Later on, the game crashed BIG TIME and I had to do Configure (Y'know, start game menu) when I clicked Game. Now, it doesn't bring the < letter!

Just to add to the mayhem, I noticed that there is a missing cheat from many of the lists I've found.

settreatinjury #

It's worked for me (vers 1.01, 1.02 and 1.03)

My 2 cents on the use of cheats:

If you don't like cheating, don't cheat. Whether one likes cheating or not, it really isn't up to anyone else to dictate policy.

• 1 month later...

I recently lost all of my save games, so i have to start again i cannot be bothered to do Taris again and want to use the warp cheat to start on Dantooine, I have the cheats enabled but looking at above (Warp #) what does # have to be.

The (#) in the name of the area. These should be listed in one of the many cheat list online, but you can also find the names in the modules folder. Just a word of advise if you try to warp directly there without first getting all of the npc's the ones you currently have will be the only ones there, and could cause a major glitch I know I tried it once.

• 3 weeks later...

i guess this is a better place to post my question then where i did earlier..

i beat the game tons of times, and this time i started cheating, but i have a question for you. i am lvl 20 at dantoonie and yet i am Jedit Sentinal 0 and i can not learn the lightsaber ability. can anyone please help me, or tell me how to get the lightsaber feat even though i am lvl 20.

Thanks

BTW: i am level 20 soldier and since i am does that mean i can not add anymore feats? i am sure u can since it is possible to be lvl 20 before u are a jedi.. please help

• 2 weeks later...

do you mean the cheats for the paz cards? if so then the cheat is "giveitem g_i_pazcard_xxx". just add the # you want where the "xxx" is. 001 is for +1, 002 is for +2 and so on, 007 is for -1 and 013 is for +/- 1. 018 is the last number (for +/-6). hope this is what you needed.

Archived