Home

Kotor 1: PC Version Cheat Codes

Eets

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Piece of metal

Lol, i think this guy forgot his password or something.

Piece of Metal: this comment is totally pointless.

I told you many times to stop posting irrelevant comments like this but you continue to dig up old stuff everyday as if you were carrying archeology searches on the forums.

I'm also asking you to leave all the forum administration matters to the moderators and administrators. I've already asked you to stop doing this in this thread.

This is a warning. Next time I see posts like this, expect some disciplinary measure.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Mandalorian X

cheating takes the purpose out of this game.

yes and no

yes:

1) if you use the right cheats, you could even enhance your gameplay

2) if you've played the game more than twice (LS and DS) cheats may add that little bit of playablilty

no:

you may use the wrong cheats, it'll destroy your gameplay

so, obviasly you hate cheats, but thats your opinion, i however, LOVE to CHEAT! im the CHEATSMASTER!!! / Jedi Master :xp:

MattCole

• 1 month later...
For anyone who doesn't know what key to press to get the console up with their keyboard try using this

:dsaber: I clicked on the 'this' but the darn computer doesnt open the page. so cud ne1 tell me what buttons i have to pess to enable cheats? i think im using an american keboard. "think" .im not sure. i wud really appreciate if someone can come up with all the nable cheat key combos :lsduel:

:lightning

The key combination varies with each language settings. Make sure your language settings are set to English (United States) and you should be able to open the console by pressing the ~ in the upper left corner of your keyboard. Note that in Kotor 2, the console is invisible. Also make sure you capitalize the E and the C in

EnableCheats=1

Instead of the console, you can also use KSE (you can do much more than with cheats) and there is no need to bother with the console.

KSE is on this page: http://starwarsknights.com/tools.php

I have added EnableCheats=1 to the [Game Options] section in swkotor2.ini.

I have a US keyboard with the ~` key. I press this key and nothing happens. I have tried SHIFT, CTRL and ALT but none of them bring up the console. I am stuck. What have I missed?

Originally posted by Vergigorm

I have added EnableCheats=1 to the [Game Options] section in swkotor2.ini.

I have a US keyboard with the ~` key. I press this key and nothing happens. I have tried SHIFT, CTRL and ALT but none of them bring up the console. I am stuck. What have I missed?

As I said in my post just above: the console in TSL is invisible you won't see any small > in the upper left corner of your screen, nor you will see what you are typing. Only way to know if it works is to check your inventory if you used the cosole to give you an item or to check your stats if you used a cheat to change your stats, per example.

Originally posted by Darth Band

Tnx Darth 333 just 3 more things

1) call me dumb but where should i go to check whether the language is english(US)?

2) Should there be a space between 'Enable' and 'Cheats'?

1-Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Languages -> Details

2- No

Originally posted by Darth333

As I said in my post just above: the console in TSL is invisible you won't see any small > in the upper left corner of your screen, nor you will see what you are typing. Only way to know if it works is to check your inventory if you used the cosole to give you an item or to check your stats if you used a cheat to change your stats, per example.

What about the "whereami" cheat that you need to use when spawning stuff, without the console, then you get nothing.

Originally posted by wickedlnl

Are there any map/planet cheats???

yes there is. if you had checked out the 2nd or 1st page of this thread you would had got a complete list of 'warp' codes. its usage is :

warp 'warpname' :duel:

replace 'warpname' with one of those codes there. but be warned. warping can REALLY screw up ur game. i had warped from Dantooine directly to the place where you fight malak and after i killed him(ie: after the dialogue) he just got up and stood there! his health bar was at 0 and when i tried to talk to him he just looked at me and then turned back.so save befor you warp.

uh...

:( could ... uh ... ne1 tell me how to use kmm?all the mods i download, i activate with kmm but nothing happens.:confused:

Did some cleaning in the thread. If you have a question concerning a mod, please PM the author or post at Holowan labs. ;)

...and check your PMs

• 10 months later...

Personally I only use cheats AFTER I've beaten the game several times. I've played both KOTOR 1 & 2 several times without cheats or mods and decided to play the games again using mods and the cheat codes this last time around. I found that I didn't like using the cheats on the first game since somehow Bastila's conversation about her mother never comes up. When I went back and played without the cheats, in the same manner as with the cheats, the conversation came up.

Frankly, I don't think it's my business if someone uses a cheat or mod UNLESS it's in a multiplayer game and have an advantage over other people.

Make sure you changed it precisely, because even if it's spelt Enablecheats=1, it won't work. It has to be EnableCheats=1, as the line right under the title [Game Options].

Also, make sure it's the button beside one, right above TAB that you're pressing. That's the button that activates the cheats on a standard keyboard.

EDIT: Sorry, Italian. The buttons on your keyboard are msot likely different than mine. It's the tilde sign (~), at any rate.

Archived