Eets

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know this is a bump but I need help.

I am using a Australian Windows Vista Dell Laptop, and pressing the [~] Key don't work on KOTOR.

I have saved the text [EnableCheats=1] Under game options in swkotor.ini

I have changed the Laptop's Language and Keyboard settings to US and it still don't work.

I have pressed every single key combination that has been suggested in this thread and none of them work.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, Thank You.

I know this is a bump but I need help.

I am using a Australian Windows Vista Dell Laptop, and pressing the [~] Key don't work on KOTOR.

I have saved the text [EnableCheats=1] Under game options in swkotor.ini

I have changed the Laptop's Language and Keyboard settings to US and it still don't work.

I have pressed every single key combination that has been suggested in this thread and none of them work.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, Thank You.

Try adding EnableConsole=1 aswell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
What does 'warp' do?

That loads your pc and any party members(that are in your current party) to the module you specify. Using the code will place your pc in the first place you enter the module(such as the Dantooine Enclave, you would spawn just outside the Ebon Hawk).

K1 Module Names: http://www.starwarsknights.com/k1modules.txt

K2 Module Names: http://www.starwarsknights.com/k2modules.txt

• 6 months later...

Everything is typed and saved correctly in the .ini file, the game (KOTOR 1) works fine, I have Windows 7, etc. but the console won't open. American keyboard, Gateway laptop, best of PC version of kotor, can't think of any other info you might need... why won't the console open??? I even tried it with EnableConsole=1 once, and put a space in the middle of it next, then removed it and put a space in Enable Cheats, can't think of anything else to try, help?? this forum's been inactive for a while and there's 5 pages to read, but I hope someone reads this.:indif:

Everything is typed and saved correctly in the .ini file, the game (KOTOR 1) works fine, I have Windows 7, etc. but the console won't open. American keyboard, Gateway laptop, best of PC version of kotor, can't think of any other info you might need... why won't the console open??? I even tried it with EnableConsole=1 once, and put a space in the middle of it next, then removed it and put a space in Enable Cheats, can't think of anything else to try, help?? this forum's been inactive for a while and there's 5 pages to read, but I hope someone reads this.:indif:

Do you see something like this in the top left corner?:

>_

That is what the "console" is in this game. If not, the line to activate cheats is:

EnableCheats=1

Pressing the ` key opens the console(above tab, next to 1).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

most *IBM* 102 key keyboards have the Tilde key (~) just to the left of the 1(1) key on the top row of the letters in the standard qwerty layout. this row of number keys starts with the tilde (~) and ends with the backspace key. right below the function keys.

• 5 months later...
Is there a way to give yourself many Parts at once? I know how to give myself one Part at a time, but it gets tedious when you need 20 parts to reprogram one security droid.

got the same prob..

can't give parts....

any help is mostly welcome :)

• 4 months later...

It still doesnt work after i done everything in this forum... Anyone else know something i can do it fix it? I am running Windows 7, Done the cheat config, and everything else you guys have mentioned. It refuses to work and im really getting mad cuz its not. HELP!!!

• 4 months later...

And now again.

I´m getting mad, too. :(

I bought SWKOTOR 2 from the UK. I used EVERY bloody combination but the cheats console doesn´t open. And yes I used the right ini. Don´t ask. ;)

Edit: Works

Is that true that I got a screwed up version??? One game one version but more than one combination but it works not everytime. It's enough to drive one to despair.

• 2 months later...

Hi.

Recently I've installed SW KOTOR for the 4th time(every time I've played my older bother uninstalled the game, saves and all, the bastard).

But now I've want to play it with cheats, I've tried to change the swkotor.ini but don't do anything.

Now I saw this post(http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=201724)and in the last comment that Istorian made, he talks about some hidden file in the Compatibility folder, but I'm playin in windows xp, and I can't find that folder.:\

Any tips that could help me about this Compatibility folder or a "how to KOTOR cheats in Windows XP"?

Thanks

Hello, fellow "tuga". What exactly have you tried with swkotor.ini?

Well, the problem its that I change the swkotor.ini file and nothing happens:\

..like I said in my previous post, I hear that there's a hidden swkotor.ini that if I change it the cheats will work, its hidden in some Compatibility folder but I'm playing it in window XP and I can't find that folder and if I change the ini file it doese't do nothing.

Archived