Home

Hellllo (new to the forums)

Karl319

Hi im new here and i thought id tell u about myself a bit my website is www.grimwars.tk

visit and join my forums plz (i joined urs;) ) im a boy 12 years old i have jedi academy i like to play SIEGE mod in it i live in Estonia i speak Estonian,English and a bit of german:) and check bak to my site once in a bit:D thnx (check the news on my site to get updated on wats new) well any more questions ask...:rolleyes:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the forums!

*Somebody get this guy a gift basket and Jedi Chocolate Medallion* ; )

See my signature below for Strategic Academy, my work in progress strategy page for Jedi Academy.

Welcome, and realize that there are a lot of forums here and each one devoted to specific topics. So read the descriptions and see what interests you.. read 'em and post if you choose.

welcome! watch out for this guy: :rhett: his name is rhett and may look a little wierd in the begining, but once you get to know him, you'll learn that he is a psycko rotten to the core, and also has a lot of elves slaving for him…

btw, LF needs a welcoming hall, to make n00bs feel welcome.

or scared to death.

Originally posted by Herminator_64

welcome! watch out for this guy: :rhett: his name is rhett and may look a little wierd in the begining, but once you get to know him, you'll learn that he is a psycko rotten to the core, and also has a lot of elves slaving for him…

btw, LF needs a welcoming hall, to make n00bs feel welcome.

or scared to death.

Couldnt have put it better myself!;) Welcome!:D

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

I got lost one day and ended up in here... I havn't found my way out yet. They hold me against my will and beat me and torture me...

LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

STFU you! i tought i told u to only speak while spoken to! *pulls out bull whip*

:D

Archived