Home

The Warren

Jackrabbit

I'd like to go through The Warren, preferably tonight, and get the "...proved Colonel Teraud's perfidy and rendered great services to the Empire!" badge. I went through today and got the "...showed great compassion toward the widow of an Imperial worker.", but it took a while with only 3 people (1 kept getting lost). I want to do this tonight because I'm busy Friday and Saturday.

I think a group of 5 people, at least half way through their main profession, should be able to do this. When you finish you get the badge and 500 Imp faction.

If you're in, post here.

Well, let's look at it like this. The first room has 6 or 7 "hostile hurtons" in it. I'm a Master Smug, Master Pisol, and they're blue to me. I can take them one at a time, but when they team up, it's feign death time. The next room has 4 in it, then 2, then 8, and so on. Eventually you get to a room with a lot of crazy droids in it, all white to me... Soon you start getting to the yellows, and then there's a few reds.

Alone you probably wouldn't stand a chance, but we could always use an extra gun. Also, I'm already thinking of moving this to Sunday. I don't need this badge right away =), and it's kind of short notice if I plan it for tonight. Plus if you're doing the albatross thing, I don't want to take away from that. Plus plus, there's some things I might have to do tonight =).

Archived