Home

Joe Cartoon

Mr.Lukie

Has anyone ever been to http://www.joecartoon.com ? It's this guy who does lots of funny cartoon animations, most of which involve doing cruel things to gerbils (not real, animated. I'm not some kind of sicko who enjoys seeing real animals killed). He has been around for years, and i'd advise anyone going there for the first time to watch "Micro Girbil 2001" first. Post back your comments about his cartoons.

Joe Cartoon? Boy does that take me back. I remember when I had loads of downloads of his stuff (back when downloading them was free). yeah, the gerbils good, so is the frog in a blender. I think I remeber a game where you had to torpedoe dolphins and stuff, that was fun. yeah, good ole joe.

It's not as funny as it used to be.

I don't know about that. His newest ones, "Joe Momma" and "gerbil in a lightsocket" were up there with the best. And "Lament for toad" was dam funny. "the boss" is pretty cool, and "James Brain" was funny. Does anyone know anywhere where you can download Joe cartoons (other than Atomfilms)?

Originally posted by Mr.Lukie

I don't know about that. His newest ones, "Joe Momma" and "gerbil in a lightsocket" were up there with the best. And "Lament for toad" was dam funny. "the boss" is pretty cool, and "James Brain" was funny. Does anyone know anywhere where you can download Joe cartoons (other than Atomfilms)?

it used to be free to download from his site, but then he started charging for it (because it was a non profit thingy and therefore he didn't have enough money to keep it up), theerfore, i guess downloading them from other sources for free would be wrong and enfringe on a copyright or something.

Archived