Home

Has JA become boring, tired ??

Astrotoy7

Has JA become boring, tired ?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Has JA become boring, tired ?

• Yes, I'm playing KOTOR till my mouse breaks !
    • No, my elite clan will own your lamer n00b bowing clan....what the hell is KOTOR......???
    • Bugger you all ! I PREFER GALAXIES !!

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

The Rebel Assualt series is still unbelievable, if not for its gameplay then for its presentation, I love that Bwing crash sequence for RA2.....

I loved it too! RA2 was the first game I've ever played, followed by Dark Forces

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I haven't got KOTOR yet, will grab it next week :) but as for JA yeah I think I'm over it. I was playing it a fair bit until I got COD and that opened my eyes again to how a game should be. Take away the love of star wars we all add into the game and the game itself is pretty bad. It's way behind the times of other games coming out at the moment that don't have the star wars world to fall back on. Fans of star wars are being handed crap and will take it cause well...you get a lightsaber. :)

put it this way, how many non star wars fans do you think this game has pulled in?

Originally posted by -ST-i_stinks

yea quite boring well as my country doesn't have a jka server........starhub went close to 1 but they said they won't buy it so we need some one to buy the game for Starhub if we hope to have a singapore server AWwwww

Now that you've mentioned, "starhub" and "singapore". That reminds me, i met you before in that jk2 server! :D

Use ASE, look for servers in Asia, yesterday i saw a singapore server but it was using a protocol 25. (JA 1.00) Try looking for sg servers after sometime.

well pagn is not going to have a jka server but starhub said they might consider but unless some one buy the game and give them.......... so they can host......the other JKA server in singapore well.......r those created by singapore player for about 1-2 hour of play with their friends.......

and wait erm get back to topic

yea i also playing kotor too addicted even more addictived than those heroine bla bla drugs(wait let me declare i DO NOT TAKE ILLEGAL DRUGS)

I had observed notable absences and infrequent appearances/posts by certain regulars...

Yeah... the holidays, family issues, and a botched OS reinstall can have that effect. I've been offline for almost two weeks, but looking forward to getting back into it. Looks like a lot has happened around here...

Umm... what's KOTOR? ;)

Originally posted by Akshara

:roleyess:

I was kidding, Kurgan... lol. Thanks for the thought, though. *whispers to rest of forum* He's actually a big teddy bear with a marshmellow center at heart...

I always thought the same thing y'know.......

ALL OF YOU NEED TO PLAY KOTOR.....That is if you can read dialog and appreciate storyline in a game..... :p

go here for some cool screenies I've posted.....

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1400896#post1400896

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Michaelmexp

Yes JA has become very very boring for me.. No new moves, not enough new characters, stupid plot, graphics are the same as JO...

It's just not good enough anymore for todays standards.

Its fortunate for Raven/Lucasarts that the release dates were separated, if both games had come out any closer together it wouldve resulted in decreased sales, I definitely wouldve gotten KOTOR first and waited to play JA a bit later on.....

Don't get me wrong, JA is cool.....but KOTOR is *somethin else* !

MTFBWYA

I still love JA and am not bored of it at all. I am hooked on KOTOR right now, but its style of play is so different from JA. I find after playing KOTOR for a bit I want to start up JA and enjoy some FPS lightsaber action. As good as KOTOR is, it has in no way replaced JA, for me anyway.

You're all toturing me! I can't get KOTOR until christmas. Bioware make the best rpg's and now its Star Wars....

If I had to decide between the two now, I would get KOTOR. But JA is still fun, and easy to edit. Thats the big downside of KOTOR, no editing stuff.

I have played EQ for 4 years now, and very hardcore at that. Did the SWG beta and live version till I just couldt take how bad LA and SoE buchered that game. The only thing that saved me from those games was JA , I love it. Now I have KOTOR and have beaten it several times in a few different ways. Both JA and KOTOR plain rock for me and my ADD butt has yet to tire of either.

God how I wish LA had not forced SWG into a corner by basing it between EP4 and 5. That truly screwed them IMO ( and not having space ships , player cities and mounts at release , oh and the combat balance blows goat balls to) If they had put it say 3000yrs before EP1 like they did KOTOR they would have an open scripted game that they could have done anything with. Also they could have then made Jedi a pickable class and given everyone what they wanted the chance to be some kind of jedi in an EQ type game.

Shrug my dad always told me , wish in one hand poop in the other and see wich one gets full first.

Point being JA and KOTOR wont get old for me because im a Star wars fan who understands they are not just eye candy but damn fine games.

Tashiar Invictusmorbious

Dark Prince of Perversion

Five Rings

Vinny DaChin

The best looking chin in Da galaxy

JA,KOTOR,SWG

Originally posted by Excelsion

You're all toturing me! I can't get KOTOR until christmas. Bioware make the best rpg's and now its Star Wars....

If I had to decide between the two now, I would get KOTOR. But JA is still fun, and easy to edit. Thats the big downside of KOTOR, no editing stuff.

omg, I have to get a 4.0 in school and wait untill xmas.

Is it just me or do other people find KOTOR to have the Sims effect, heaps of fun the first few hours to utter repetitiveness? :/

Also, I'm not bored with JA, I find it quite refreshing to play, jack off, play for an hour, jack off, play for half an hour, jackoff, play for an hour

¬_¬

Nah, it's good stuff, just too many people take games too seriously, you have to accept that a few people are always going to be better than you or there will be an unjust at some point :p

You don't buy games for misery. (well amybe you do but i don't)

I may not play the SP game but I am goofing around with the spawn code like no tomorrow. I love making little saber and gun fights to watch its awesome to me.

heck right now I am using conquest of byss for a massive fire fight between rebels and STs The rebels win every fricken time even with the STs out numbering them 2:1. I swear those Sts will win one day LOL

Originally posted by Kurgan

What is your obsessing with jacking off and gaming?

Then again, don't answer that... I don't want to know.

exactly. we DONT want to know :eek:

--------

SPECIAL FORCES I feel so sorry for you man ! I mean not all youngsters have the privelege of playing games pc games on a good system(I never did until I was 19 or so) but to have to play second fiddle to the preening of a horse, as you do, must be very frustrating....... to help you feel better, I have composed this :

"Neeeeiggghh !! BANG ! BANG ! /Reload Shotgun noise/ BANG ! BANG ! Thump ! /Sound of match lighting/ .....Sizzle..... Sizzle....."

dude, if you were in Australia I'd loan you my JA discs for as long as you needed em, ever since I got KOTOR I really dont use them much.......

MTFBWYA

Archived