Home

Knights of the Round Table

(KRT)Shane

Clan Name: Knights of the Round Table <-KRT->

Clan Website: http://knights.icldesigns.com/

Accepting Challenges? Yes

Recruiting? Oh yes.

Personal Note: Need able souls who have lots of heart to help bring this just beginning clan from the ground. With enough members, the clan can rise from just a casual-play community to a very active realm of power. Just looking to have a good time with a good group.

• 3 weeks later...

All those looking into KRT, please notice that we have more members now, a server, and pretty active forums. We’re more than a clan now, we’re a community just looking to have a good time. We are still looking for more potential members that want mostly to have fun. Our server is currently private but will be made public in due time for recruiting purposes.

I also wanted to add that we are still a casual-play group; however, we’ve grown since my last post and are becoming more active as time progresses because we have much fun killing each other night after night. We mainly play on the weekends, though we have members that play everyday and every night. Please know, there are no limits to how many time a week we play. We play when we want and hope for more people to join us. The more people in the fun the better. We don’t just play one type of game. We play all game-types. We use a voice-com, Ventrilo, as a method of communication, as well as msn, Mirc, and most definitely our forums. We have grown to be more organized and have a direction now. We only hope that you potential members have a sight on what we see. Feel free to fill out a joining application. We’d love to have you all.

• 3 weeks later...

Knights of the Round Table, <-KRT->, is now a thriving clan. We're still looking for some active members to have some fun with to join our ranks.

If you so desire to check us out, our server ip is 66.98.226.216.

You'll usually find us on in the afternoon around 4pm est until 12 est. On the weekends you can expect to find members on all night.

We look to be a little more competitive than we used to be, so if anyone who wants to have competition with other clan, you'll feel right at home. We are still pretty much casual for those who want to just play when they want. Don't be afraid to look into <-KRT->.

• 1 month later...

Just an update on the clan. We're still alive and well and growing at different spurts of time. We have good players with good personalities, however, we're still lacking a BIG number of active members. If anyone wants to play a more active game, KRT is accepting active players that can play by our rules. We're not so competitive but we sure as hell like to have some fun.

For those who ARE look for competition.... come on aboard and be active as hell and bring along others, then we can be a more competitive clan. Until then... we're still dubbed casual-play. I would like to move that extra step though.

And i'm sick of being the only one posting here, so i'm going to have some other clan members post in this vicinity so you see that we actually HAVE other members. Anyway... until next time, peace, love, and groovy colors.

• 1 month later...

KRT is working it's way up after a downfall. We hope to have new members show up and help us out in the future. Right now, we're waiting to make sure we're here to stay before we go off and start recruiting.

I just wanted to post that KRT isn't dead and if anyone is interested, fill out an application at our site and we'll keep you in mind. Thank you. knights.icldesigns.com

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone. I'm Mike,KRT's official Jester:p

When I first played JA online,I never thought about joining into a clan... I was just bored one night,had JA installed...And started browsing some servers.

Until I found the <-KRT->Sultanate of Ruusan, a TFFA server. I went in, just to pass the time... And I had so much fun that I went in the next day... And the day after...AND the day after the day after the day after the day when I went in....:confused:

Anyway, I loved that server,made some friends in there,until one of those cheezy <-KRT-> guys,Darth Tbone,asked me why wouldn't I go to their site and apply. And so I did.

This clan already went through a whole lot of stuff, but today, it's a most flourishing clan. It blossoms from the strenght and unity of it's members and friends, it provides for a joining place for several high quality players... And high-quality people. I laughed, I cried, I died and respawned... And I'm just like Barry White: I can't get enough of your loove,baby":D :p

Anyway, I just wanted to give you a bit of my insight on this amazing clan. Since I'm not American, some guys from clans in my country have even told me that they consider a treason not being on a clan from my country. But you know what? I couldn't care less. I love this clan, and KRT is here to stay. And I'm sticking with them, for better or for worst. Let us all make it for the better.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm sorry I haven't responded. It has been so long since anyone has responded that I had pretty much given up with using this forum for recruiting.

Now to your question KitchenKnif, (if you ever read this). No, there is not a set age limit. However, in turn, we look for maturity. Sure we like to joke around and have fun, who doesn't? But you have to know when to stop. We host practices, tournaments, important meetings, and training sessions. If one can't stay in line, it would create big problems. Come check us out and see if you fit in.

Before I finish this post i'd also like to state to all who are wishing to join, you will not gain automatic entry just for putting in an application. So if you're looking to join a clan in a hurry, KRT is the wrong place to look.

To be precise, we use a method of evaluation, that we sort of adopted from fellow clansmen FotF, to evaluate attitude and how well they mingle with current members. We have a good group and we wish to keep it that way. :)

As a sidenote, i'd like to also inform everyone that our system of government consists of a government by the people and by council. Sort of a balance and check system.

Aside from that, we really are about fun. Just ask current members. NPCs all over the place, sp maps, long challenging tffa matches, friendly competition. You name it, we pretty much got it.

Anyway, just thought i'd throw that all out there for the heck of it. Perhaps you'll see me in game sometime, or in KRT forums. Come on by and take a look around. ;)Knights of the Round Table

Yes, i'm sorry. Msn is our primary method of communication. Of course you can try a program called trillian that allows you to use multiple chat programs in one single program. We have used msn since the founding of KRT and will probably always will. We have tried a few others, but none of them stuck like msn.

Archived