Home

Hmmm......there's not enough Ray Jones participation on this forum at the moment.....

RoyTordesLegend

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in no humor for idle speculation. When he turns up, he'll turn up. I'd rather talk about my friend who is on a trip, and my brother who feels responsible to do his homework. Neither of these fine people can play Grim Fandango at the moment. I'm going to kill them both and let them freakin' experience it first-hand.

I started to install it on his computer...and you know that screen that comes up? The one that has the cast on it? And you know how it has Tim Schafer in the lower left-hand corner? Well, I squealed and pointed and said, "LOOK! IT'S TIM SCHAFER! OMG!!!!11" and he says "Who?"

He's in the hospital. They say he'll recover, but I give him enough time...to get hip to the most BASIC facts EVER. DIMWIT.

I tried to share precious Grim Fandango with an ex-boyfriend of mine... Stupid kid did not appreciate it. How predictable.

He said it was too dark (I tried asking about the brightness, but apparently it was up, so his computer sucks), and I think that it would too boring for him, or something along those lines. How can you know that after so little experience? The game is beautiful! Jesus!

Also, the mofo got my CD covered in scratches because he was irresponsible enough to leave it in the CD drive and then his irritating family took it out and left it on the desk to be scraped. I should have ended it right there! I was irritated when I realized this, and he tried to pass the blame off on his family. Pssh...

HHEEEEEELLLLAAAAAUUU!!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!???

did anybody notice that this thread isnt about anything else but ME!!! MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!

MEME!!!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

it was hard enough to stay off this place to make roy think "Hmmm......there's not enough Ray Jones participation on this forum at the moment....."

so.. to say it with another person's words

HUSH!!!! HUSH YOU ALL!!!!!!

:)

this is my personal ray's pantees thread..

*grabs thread and holds it tight*

mmmmmmhhhhh..

also i just disappeared to find out what you all think or if anybody will take notice if i stay away.. HA ALIA!! NOW I KNOW YOU DONT CARE!! BE AWARE!!

and all you others of course too..

take my revenge! muahahahaha.. haha.

oh and roy..

whats that in your av..? GODZILLA? i nearly died when you pm'd me.. :)

so..

who wants to know WHY/ WHERE/ WHAT is was during the ages of my absence??

Ray, Orca....the avatar is Frank - the imaginary rabbit from the film Donnie Darko!

Only Donnie can see Frank....Frank tells Donnie to burn peoples houses down, vandalise his school and allsorts....

....watch the film....

...this is how I feel about Ray's return!!!

tiflo-champagne.jpg

...and no - that doesn't have a hidden meaning!!!

Hmm....uh...*concentrates*

Out of the kindness of your heart, you took in a half-roadkilled monkey you found on the highway. You nursed the monkey back to health, but it turned on you, tied you up in the basement, took your cash, credit cards, family photos and crapped in your fridge. The cops only found you recently after a nieghbor noticed that beer cans were not piling up out side your house/apartment.

Well?

Originally posted by Skinkie

The part of the movie where that rabbit was talking to him with a bullet in his eye, sorta wierded me out.

On the button there skink! I think that part of the movie was quite disturbing.....

....I'm a bit of a horror fan, and have been dissapointed by the fact that none of the horrors from recent years have scared me.......but despite the fact it's not really a horror.....Frank was very scary at times.......

.....can you explain the whole parrallel universe thing though......thinking about it gives me a bad head!!!

Originally posted by RoyTordesLegend

.....can you explain the whole parrallel universe thing though......thinking about it gives me a bad head!!!

dont worry it gets better after you find out how interuniversetraveling with superblackholes works. err.. and of course that this is whole another story and maybe song.

one way ticket, one way ticket, one way ticket to the moooo-hooooo-ooooo-ooon.

believe me.

:D:D:D

orca.. complete wrong.. the neighbor's daughter noticed that i didnt came anymore to ask for pantees.. n stuff.

;)

skinkie..

this reminds me of a joke.

two rabbits walk(?) through the wood and find a rifle. one is examining the muzzle, the second the shaft. suddenly a shot is heard. the first one stood there with one eye in and the other hanging outside of the head and looked to the other rabbit which says: WHAT?? dont look at me like that. the bang scared me too.

If you haven't seen th movie Donnie Darko, and don't want the ending ruined, don't read this. Also I recommend you go watch it now.... What are you waiting for? Go! Now!

Well I've only seen the movie once, and from what I hear the more times you watch it the more it begins to make sense, and the more little things you notice. But I can give it a shot. It's theorized that there are an unlimited number of universes all running parrellel in time to each other, and in each one something is done differently, like someone making a different decision. Basically in the movie what it comes down to is Donnie decided that all the people who he hurt would have been better off if he had died when the plane mysteriously landed on his house. So he changed the course of things so that that was the decision he had made. The plane didn't actually travel through dimensions though I don't think. It traveled through time. My friend told me that if you go to the website, they tell you information that got cut (it might be on the DVD too.) It explains stuff like why his girlfriend and mom seemed to know each other at the end. Also it says something about Frank was actually Donnie's sister's boyfriend. Which was part of the plot that got removed.

Originally posted by RoyTordesLegend

....I'm a bit of a horror fan, and have been dissapointed by the fact that none of the horrors from recent years have scared me....

[rant] thats because new movie makers rely on splatter and special effects. Or they use the masters techniques and we've seen them all already. This is a dark time for horror [/rant]

Actually, horror, new or old, doesn't scare me. But if it doesn't scare the "normal" part or give me a small chill, I deem it un-scary.

Does that make sense?

wanna rant with me boy?! :evil6:

THE RING SUCKED! (i just had to say that sorry)

EDIT: Come on, Ray. Didn't I at least get the monkey part right?;)

Archived