Home

Hmmm......there's not enough Ray Jones participation on this forum at the moment.....

RoyTordesLegend

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aw, that sucks...what sucks even more is I don't even HAVE GF.

I will now take this oppertunity to welcome the newbie...

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how I've somehow become the newbie here despite being THE Monkey Island preacher amongst my friends for years! :rofl: Me thanks to ye! :giggle1:

And if it makes you feel any better, I'm quite literally PERPETUALLY single, to the ultimate degree. :rofl:

so who wants to know WHY/ WHERE/ WHAT is was during the ages of my absence??

Alien abduction! :D

I said it 10 and a half years ago, and it's as relevant now as it was then.

....there is currently not enough Ray Jones participation....

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you RoyTordesLegend, supreme necromancer extraordinaire. Thank you, Roy, for resurrecting my semi-dormant boner for Grim Fandango. I've been trying not to play it more than once a year.

Anyway, for his next trick, he will reanimate the broken link in the original post and once again unleash the splendor of the Panties that Brought RayJones Back.

*grabs popcorn*

this reminds me of a joke.

two rabbits walk(?) through the wood and find a rifle. one is examining the muzzle, the second the shaft. suddenly a shot is heard. the first one stood there with one eye in and the other hanging outside of the head and looked to the other rabbit which says: WHAT?? dont look at me like that. the bang scared me too.

I just can't get enough of this joke, :max: Rabbits with a gun! Big fun.

Anyway, for his next trick, he will reanimate the broken link in the original post and once again unleash the splendor of the Panties that Brought RayJones Back.

*grabs popcorn*

http://www.oskri.com/_images/items/large/panties.jpg

=

http://web.archive.org/web/20021008210947/http://oskri.com/_images/items/large/panties.jpg

=

panties.jpg

I think I must have been mindful of our younger members getting too excited at anything too slinky, so picked these fetching numbers.

For my next trick, I shall pull Zoom Rabbit from a hat....

TROLOLOL :giggle1::rofl::giggle1::rofl::giggle1:

Btw does anyone here understand Spanish? I've always wondered what the English translation of that Spanish parody MI was lol, I thought I'd find a translation on youtube by now after all these years but no dice. I suspect Elaine says something dirty judging by how it ends :p

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

I agree with the good Doctor, Facebook is quite evil. Run by the Cylons it is, yes...sent back in time to create digitally self-aware facsimile programs of us all by gathering as much personal data as it can and use that information to extrapolate personality algorithms with a 90% degree of accuracy.

:dozey: Well not me, man! I won't be some kind of hellish digital half-retarded puppet caged in a Cylon computer mainframe somewhere in a ruined future. Keep your nasssty Face-Book.

Archived