Home

Run in with TIO

Osirus

At the launch of Player city shuttleports i went on a big shopping spree on naboo... found some good deals 2 t21's for 5k each and a jawa ion rifle for 1k all good quality, but anyway... i end up in Thalnax or whatever its called which is the Player city for <The Imperial Order>.

I do some shopping and am about to leave and i see an interesting structure on a hill near the city... wondering if it was some new city feature i went closer. too close as it was an imperial base and a covert faction ddetector picked me up. I ran for my life down the hill from 2 turrets a storm trooper and 2 TIO members, one a master pistoleer, the other i dont know what he was but he had more HAM or defenses. So im incapped, they are walking up to me and i ask them please not to DB me as i was just spending credits in their town and not looking for trouble.

Well you can guess what they said... some bad immature taunts and something about not going up their hill. So i respawn in their base... pissed about the wounds and 5% decay on my 200k set of armor and just wanted to leave. They were waiting for me and both were militia members. I stand up and already have a 30 second timer counting down to get out of town. I start running and they say well "i guess your not gonna be shopping here anymore" and other such taunts. I just want out of here so i dont reply. Then they start shooting and pursue me with one of them mounted and the other using some sort of Merek Spider.

I cant burst run because im tired and im dying so i ask again for them to let me go. Still taunting they pursued.

Now at this point im extremely frustrated. And thinking i was way outclassed i said **** it, turned around, shot up with pixie, and hoped to take at least one out. I knew for certain i was dead.

In short They both died, their spider pet and the dewback one of them was riding.

i stood there shocked told the one guy thanks for the hospitality and strode out of town rather satisfied with myself :)

Go Suriso. I think Most of TIO is a bunch of 12 yr olds(No offence Reaps:D ) or a bunch of Immature 10 yr olds.

I mean your were helping their economy and they repay you by Killing you. We get no respect.

I think once I get better at my combat professions me, you, ryxx and any other Rebel -A- member that want to should go raid the place:D

I remember when I had a run in with The Order. My story was a bit more of an RP, but yours is much more interesting. And TIO is loaded with idiots. They don't do a thorogh examination of their members, and accept any scum off the street.

Oh, and just wondering, can anyone make me an Imperial Officers Outfit? I want to have some fun in Libertas... Hehehe...

Suriso,

I posted in a TIO Thalnax thread about this, and to be fair one of TIO's leader's asked for either screenshots or the names of the guys who attacked. While I do not necesarrily want to post there names, maybe we could just e-mail him, he seems to be a genuinely good player.

Guys i hate to reign on Osirus' pirade, but you guys really need to get someone checkin out the Starsider Official Forums off of starwarsgalaxies.com..

CLICKY

for those of you who cant get into the OF, here is a quote of the first post by Drax of TIO.

Thalnax Travel and Tourism Office – Now Open

On Friday, December 5th, 2003, the Imperial City of Thalnax opens it’s doors to the Starsider Imperial Community. We have become a Tier IV city and our our Shuttleport was placed earlier this morning, and we can now be found on the planetary map.

Players of all persuasions are invited to the city as we are nestled between major tourist attractions on the planet of Naboo.While all players are invited, covert Rebel players are strongly encouraged to stay in the shuttleport/shopping area for their safety in the very near future . 2000m to the NE is the Emperor’s Retreat for the Imperials, 1500m to the SW is the Gungan Sacred Place, and directly inside our city is the mysterious Lesser Prophet of the Dark Side (/cue spooky music).

Once you disembark from the shuttle, you will be in the center of our shopping district where a number of stores and vendors can be found:

ABU-AMMART – Smuggling supplies, spices, etc.

Xo’Jins Armor and Weapons – Armorsmith/Weaponsmith goods

Troglidite – Architect

Booker – Bio-Engineer

Droids’R Us – Droid Engineer

And Many more....

For those looking for training, the city is populated with the following trainers:

Bounty Hunter

Smuggler

Doctor

Combat Medic

Musician

Commando

Carbineer

All incuded, there are 12 trainers.

For those players that are Imperial minded, in the coming days, we are dropping a number of faction bases where missions can be taken and completed in the relative quiet found in Southern Naboo. For neutrals, regular mission terminals can be found at Thalnax City Hall. Plains Hunter cats are also a regular random spawn in the area and yield nice XP for those looking to level up. Fambaas can be found often south of the city as well.

The current count of citizens is hovering around 100 and include members from TIO and AEF as well as unguilded players, but there is still plenty of room for Imperials/ Neutrals to move in. Thalnax zoning laws require all housing structures to be Naboo style and that all houses are placed by the Thalnax City Planner, Monjanu, and that all harvesters and factories be placed in our industrial district just outside the city limits. If interested in relocating to Thalnax, please send a /tell to Cai, Gen’Aside, or Janias and we can set up a guided tour. The city currently features an Imperial Cloning Center, the Hamon Memorial Hospital, the Platinum Club Cantina, and banking facilities.

Current tax rates:

Income – 1000/week

Property – 10%

Sales – 4%

For those looking to catch a glimpse of the Starsider Rich and Famous, Cai Thalnax (TIO), Phredrick (AEF), and Gen'Aside (TIO) can be regularly seen roaming around the city as well.

I stand beside the fact that what they did is dirty, but guys, they gave everyone warning, as of on the 5th of this month, that i believe is the day shuttleports came out.

I know im not of your PA anymore, but i think you guys need to get a correspondant into the Starsider Official Forums. This way, you know what is going on.

Starsider Offical Forums

(this could also be handy for you crafters)

Starsider Galaxy Trade Forums

Don't forget my friends, gotta sign up for Fan Club :D. have a good day..

Jowobuk-

P.S. Good shooting Osirus

Jo,

In that same thread you'll see my post, and to Drax's credit he was very fair. And yes Suriso should have read the warning, but the TIO members could have verbally warned him to stay in the shopping district before opening fire. As my post in the SS forum also states, I really can't argue that they attacked him, but what happened afterwards is the issue I have.

The part that irked me was how they abused their militia status and continued to attack after my first death there. Fine it was my own mistaken curiosity the first time but... i was facing a perpetual death thing if they would have won the second fight and then however many more times they wanted to kill me.

And im sorry but i dont have time to read every guilds posts at all the sites... the only ones i check are ours. The rest of the time id rather play.

and yeah i wouldnt mind raiding them |= )

I'm sorry you had Problems with Two certain members of The Imperial Order Militia Osirus. Now we have been having alot of trouble with Rebels lately in Thalnax, and are very wary if we see a Player which is not Imperial.

And i'm guessing by you heading up to that hill, the Militia Judged you on being a rebel spy. Now The Imperial Order Leaders haev stated, you come to our town covert. But at your own risk. Now from what you said, it looks like it wasn't your fault. And it was a mis-understanding. :)

Like some have said, you should PM Cai Thalnax regarding the Issue. But you have to see the situation from our point of view, it is very hard to keep tabs on many rebels now adays.

Now i don't speak for my guild, but i think we can all agree both parties are sorry either way. And that i was a mis understanding.

Any further issues take it up with Gen'aside Drax or Cai Thalnax.

Regards, Neoc..

Ah, I wouldn't worry too much about it... You'll have your revenge in the form of a masquerading X'ero... I plan on going to every town that is Rebel/Imperial and dressing up in an outfit that belongs to the opposite faction, and say stuff like "My leader will love to hear of this! Oh, we could do a sneak attack through here!" and stuff like that, just to irk them. Sure, I could get thrown in an Imperial prison, but it'll be work it... Hehe.

Originally posted by MandalorianRage

Ah, I wouldn't worry too much about it... You'll have your revenge in the form of a masquerading X'ero... I plan on going to every town that is Rebel/Imperial and dressing up in an outfit that belongs to the opposite faction, and say stuff like "My leader will love to hear of this! Oh, we could do a sneak attack through here!" and stuff like that, just to irk them. Sure, I could get thrown in an Imperial prison, but it'll be work it... Hehe.

That's the spirit X'ero :D

Oh, and just wondering, can anyone make me an Imperial Officers Outfit? I want to have some fun in Libertas... Hehehe...

You can borrow one of mine if you like. :)

Which one do you want, the Army/Navy outfit, or the ISB* suit? :D

Navy/Army Officers Suit:

Olive-grey tunic and trousers.

Black Uniform Boots.

Black glows (optional).

ISB Officers Suit:

Cream-white tunic.

Black trousers.

Black Uniform Boots.

Black glows (optional).

*Imperial Security Bureau

I seek no further resolution for the matter. I was served... and then i served

funny thing is that at that last moment i knew if i failed to defeat them right there i would be at their mercy for hours, I was so adrenaline pumped that i totally forgot to drink my tat sunburns and slap on my shield belt. In the end i gave better than i got.

:)

Still a raid for fun some time might be in order...

• 2 weeks later...

....and if that raid happens......Deft will make a miraculous appearance from the shadows. ;)

Of course, after all the fire and lights I'll start aiming my T21 at unsuspecting Rebels...

Just thought I'd drop in to say hello.

As far as TIO, great leadership all around. Lots of newb members take shots for me all the time. lol Excellent teamwork, most of the time. Although, the lack of Overts is REALLY starting to bother.

*stands in Theed surrounded by Imperials*

*battles the Rebels alone*

Archived