Home

Side-quest question

Speedy_Lube

do you have force persuade if so go to the hotel and you can get information about it from both the rodian guy and the pazaak guy, go with t3m4 to the republic base and hack one of the computer terminals.... and i beleive somewhere else theres something to do in the sith base.... there should be walkthrus around for it...

It is not necessary to have force pursuade if you ask the questions in the right order, the rodian in the hotel has info, and so does the Pazzak player, bribe him. Sunnry himself and the sith base but be carefull, 2 sidequests lead to the sith base, find a Selkath in the mercenary's cantina asking about missing selkath. Then pursuade the Iridorian using a threat, but this has to be done using the correct dialogue sequence, Once you have found out all the side quests go to the Republic embassy and accept the quest of Roland Wann, Say "i'll try decrypting the card" Hee'll give you access to the computer room. Use T3-M4 to hack the system (uses less spikes) and and acces hidden video footage and you have most of the possible info, but then decrypt the card or break into the Sith base and take care of business. But make sure you explore the entire base for all possible XP, and items in lockers and "training" rooms. The last quest completed should be the Murder trial.

You guys forget that he can speak with Ignus, the hotel manager as well. He can be persuaded to say that he heard the shot after Sunry left using your persuasion skill or with 200 credits. You would not get DS points for this

Try to prove Sunry is innocent, although he's confessed to the crime. But you get the most xp points for this and you won't even have to download the data recording at the Republic Embassy (do it for 300xp anyway). Note that you won't get any alignment shifts at all

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Handor Cuca

True, but the 500xp can be made up rather quickly in the base or in the mercenary enclave, but you will need a whole lot of credits to get the really cool weapons for your party and your self. Unless you do things just right.:fett:

I found it interesting before I finished my first time through seeing people posting about not worrying about credits. I was full light side, constantly giving away money and refusing rewards. My second time through (Soldier/Guardian, first was Scoundrel/Consular) was similar - mega-light.

This time I took a female Soldier/Consular to the limits of darkness very quickly, and am finding myself with lots of spare cash.

Either way, I'll always take the XP.

Also, if you choose dialogue wisely, even a soldier with low persuade can work through the hotel questions.

I can't wait to exact my dark influence on their weak minds this time ...

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

there is no info for the trial in the sith embassy at all. and i did the trial before completing most of the other quests on the planet.

second you can retrieve the evidence from the republic embassy and still go to trial without getting ds points. you just must continue telling sunry to confess throughout your entire dialogue with him after finding the tape and before going to trial. he will end the conversation with you after you have said this three times or so. then simply go to trial. and no ds points. :)

and though you CAN get xp other places in the game, it is never exactly made up. as the places you are saying you would get the xp from, you will get anyway. so it's not exactly being made up. you go through and skip it, and i go through and do everything you did plus the trial, and i have more xp. :)

be careful of using force persuade in regards to the murder witnesses, most often it will gain you ds points. and you can get the same info with high persuade or bribes.

yay i finally managed to get sunry free! mwuhaha im so good ive corrupted partically all sith efforts to gain a stronger foothold on manaan: I've succesfully defend Sunry, I've retreived the data module, I've saved the Selkath youth, I've exposed their crimes against the Selkath society, etc etc... but why don't the selkath kick them off! why not! argh!

• 2 weeks later...

TK, who do you talk to in order to gather evidence? You pretty much have to talk with everyone. The gambler and the rodian have some juicy bits of evidence. And you should probably confront elora about her husband's affair before and during the trial because that hurts if the prosecution springs that on you. You don't have to make Ignus lie if you get these other pieces of evidence. One more thing, during the trial, don't mention that Sunry is crippled, it doesn't add to your case, or mention that Elassa is a spy. Also don't mention that Sunry was a war hero, ever. That's about all there is to win the trial.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SPOILER POSSIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello. I bought HK-47 and I talked with him a bit, and found about his lost memories. I managed to bring back 3 parts of his memory. But the 4th part is in his core and I cant repair it. He says he need some kind of stimulous or something to bring it back.

My question: what is this stimulous and where can I find it? how can i completely solve this sidequest?

Thanks for your help.

Ponge(light side)

Archived