Home

Alia, and all other battle canidates.

GUNNER

Ok, so no one likes to battle with me because I have my potion crap and a ton of MA. I understand that. But if after a week my battle is still going cuz all I can use is a dumb ass daggar that does not do a frigging bit of damage. How about we take the gloves off just to try and get it over with for the sake of moving on.

It's not that I feel like the need to beat every one, hell, Lil Killa has beat me, it's just that if after a week I only do 30 ponits worth of damage, but end up taking 70 then that sucks.

So to reiterate... I will not start off with my potion crap but if after serveral days the battle is going no where then how about we speed it up a bit. Also, if you have a potion and want to use it agaist me that's fine. Just know that sooner or later I will start to use mine as well.

I don't want you all to get pissed at me but please see this from my stand point. No one wants to fight me and let's face it. there is only about 10-15 of us even doing battle at all.

So at least let me try to have some fun too. :D

Besides, if I wanted to kick every ones butt I would whip out my Yoink stick. ;)

So Alia, what do you say? Can the gloves come off? You have me down to just over 111hp already while your still at 180 or so.

Archived