Home

Do you like...

Joshi

Do you want the 'Like Me!!!' polls?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the 'Like Me!!!' polls?

• Yes
    • No
    • For *insert your deity of choice here* sake no!
    • Kill them! Kill them All!!!
    • Perhaps later.

If they lead to a healthful, wonderful discussion, I'd be for them. If all they amount to is terrible bickering and making eachother feel good/bad, I say bugger the lot.

And saying "bugger the lot" is quite powerful for us Americans.

Originally posted by Shivermetimbers

Then WHY DON'T YOU CLOSE THEM GROOVY??????

Because the last time a super moderator closed threads in this forum, he caught Hell for it.

For me to just close threads in this area, is like pissing on another dog's marked territory.

RemiO, Metallus, and bgbennyboy, don't come into the Jedi Knight area and start closing threads, nor do any of us wander into Aresen and close threads there, so i'll be damned if I am going to do that over here.

We all respect each other, and each other's turf. If one of them sends me the nod, or permision to lock down a particular thread over here, then I go for it. But never without talking to them first. It's just an unwritten law, that's all. :)

well...i see my thread has been closed and yet a couple other topics asking about it/mocking it have budded up and are very...vivacious.

i'd have to say...close all the threads about the self-centered s***.

including this one.

i've been having a sucky day and this s*** is making it no better. if anybody wanted to close my thread, then why didn't they just do it instead of having to have a complete and full-blown discussion about it. and why hasn't anyone closed carl shutt's thread yet? because he's better than me? because it serves as a thread where carl can humiliate the people that he doesn't like and people enjoy seeing that? and i also don't appreciate how people had to enter the topic and say how much they hated it. if you hate it so much, don't bother with it. just wait for a mod or whoever to come along and close it up.

but not to turn this into a topic about me.

anyway...do whatever the hell you want. i don't care. and it's not as if my opinion would really make a difference anyway or that anybody would even read this post and care about it.

Originally posted by Alien426

I choose "God" as deity of choice. First that comes to mind. *shrugs*

What about Death?!?!:D

Argh. Ego threads. Loathe...

...Loathe sounds like love if you say it too quickly...

:rolleyes:

(shutt's thread I will spare, however, because the masses are pressuring me)

Archived