Home

-<A>- Clan Now Recruiting!

Miko Reglia

Hello all,

As you may know, my name is Zaknafein, and my friend, Murasame, and I have just started up a new clan, titled "Avengers of Alderaan." We aim to be a light-side force clan, where we use the light side powers and not the dark. We also want to have as much fun as we can, so hopefully once we get the clan rolling, we can start to participate in clan matches, maybe clan RPG's, etc.

As of now, we currently do not have a website (though Murasame is currently trying to build one up as we speak), and we don't have a server, but we have a few options available for a high speed server.

But what we do have is our clan forums. You can find them here:

http://alderaan.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi

Please post there if you are interested in joining, in the correct sections of course.

I'll keep updating this thread as we get a webpage and server...

That is all for now, and thank you for your time...

Master Zaknafein Vocheski

Jedi Council

Avengers of Alderaan

Update!

We now have a new site, so go check it out!

The New Avengers of Alderaan Site!

We also changed the look of our forums to match our site

We now have 5 members, 1 of them being a player modeler, and the other a mapper

We will be acquiring a high-speed server soon...

Until next time,

Master Zaknafein Vocheski

Jedi Council

Avengers of Alderaan

Just something to think about...

If you do eventually enter ladder organizations and the like, you're going to have some serious trouble being a light-side only organization. For example, TWL's 4v4 TFFA's common strategy is 3 Dark Side, 1 Light Side in order to use the Team Energize/Team Heal combo.

You also eliminate a number of moves from your arsenal, including the grip kick (if you're playing XMod/JKII, that is).

It's pretty rare to find a Light side/Dark side only ladder... Would be interesting to see though.

Otherwise, welcome to the fold.

Archived