Home

Secaih needs our help

flaknugget

Hey Guys,

This is bad timing, as I should have known about this sooner.... but here is the thing.

Last Friday when Secaih was rushing around trying to recuit a few more citizens to allow us to obtain a shuttle port, he made a deal with a group on Valcyn that he would exchange citizens with a group there. So far we received 7 citizens from them. Secaih thought he would be able to find enough people on his own to seal the deal, but the only person that has helped him so far is me.

Now I know I'm going to catch flak from some people out there, screaming about this dishonest way of padding our citizenship number. So let me just say this. If we can't find just 5 people to spend 10 minutes setting up a character on Valcyn we may lose a shuttle, it's as simple as that. And for those who think doing this in our city only weakens our population with nothing but ghosts of strangers living in some of the houses. That as I found out is completely untrue too. Some of the people I've brought in from other servers are actually more active players on Starsider then some guild members or native Starsider Characters I can think of. People like Aniket, Chasta, and Nemire... I think are really great people, and add a lot to Rorana.

So anyways... if you'd be willing to help the cause here, all you have to do is start a character on Valcyn server, go somewhere on Corellia, contact 'tbf' or 'sans', and they'll get you set up.

the goal is to get 5 people set up in the next 36 hours. I think we can do this.

hope you can help.

I will do it , but who are we supposed to contact there, and what is the name of their city? Also, we stand at 56 citizens right now. If we lose two citizens we lose the shuttleport. We need to recruit a few more people as a "buffer", because Zatoe or others could leave at any time.

Archived