Home

Rpg on Life

Apologetic

Ok heres how it goes Its real life RPG you can be any age and work at a job..heres da profile stuff

Name:(Gotta be a realish name like nno screen name no real name just...(Mark,Rebecca,ect.)

Job:(school/college can be coo to)

Married:(Single/Married/Preist nun ect)

Kids:(If married)

Ok the same rules apply but heres another thing(Learned this on Tepe's thread)No huge things such as secret gadget stuff or vast intelegents this is ADVERAGE not extrodinary.

(BTW sry Tepe will get it back on track.)

-----------------------------------------

Name:Brad Jackens

Job:Tv News Reporter

Married:Married

Kids:2(Brad jr. Brittny)

Brad was at work looking for a story to air."You'd expect to be bumped to anchor after the things I do."

The crew then said"Ok Brad we're on in 5 4 3 2..."

Brad straightened up."Howdy dere! Dis is Brad Jackens and it is a beeeutiful day here in New York where we have just got a call that a gorrilla was on day loose. And we're standing here with a chipanzee."Brad turns to the chimp"Where did he go?"

Name: Lance Hunter

Job: Martial Arts Instructor, also enlisted in the Army, not yet deployed.

Married: Single, but has a girlfriend (Which will be introduced later ;) )

Kids: N/A

--------------------

Lance was watching his students practice through several martial art moves on each other, making sure no one got hurt and no real fights started. As he noted to himself that everything seemed to be going fine, he went to get a drink of water.

Name: Jack Woods

Job: N/A

-------------------------------------------------

Jack was training with some kicks while Lance, his instructor was drinking some water. Then his partner fell to the ground because he tripped on something. Jack shouted for Lance and started to check what had happened by what he learned in school from first aid

Lance stopped and ran over to where the two were and began to check on the wounded one. He checked his ankle to see if it was sprained or twisted in any way, and after a few minutes, helped him up. "C'mon, get up...Take a few minute rest or something, doesn't seem to be that bad."

Brad looked as the chimp scratched his head."I said where did he go?"The chimp pointed at the zookeepers office.Brad and the crew walked over to the office and found the zoo keeper...nothing else."Good thing this a'int live."Everyone start laughing."If you see the gorilla anywhere....make sure its not someone you know THEN call the number you see below."

"And cut!"

Everyone was laughing their heads off."I seriously thing they should show that uncut."

"Dont think they will take it well Brad."

"True.O well see ya tamorrow"

"Yea see ya Brad."Brad got into his car and drove off.

Brad got into his home and loged on his computer.

"What'cha doin honey?"His wife said

"Just loging on seeing if anyone is on the lucus forums(((ROFL HEHEHEH)))"

"Well dont get sucked into it"

"Yea Im gunna make this one post in the Rpg thing and then i will come in."

"Ok" And she walked out

"Hmm ok lets see we got one here...mmmhmmm yea They liked my Jedi war and I think it would be cool to make an actual Life RPG!"Apo loged into his account and began his RPG

(((No it didnt ACTUALLY happen that way but funny no?)))

Archived