Home

Anakin in Game

KevinCoyle

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GREAT! MODEL!!!

nice pic's will you add a shader to the black part of his suite to make it look more leathery like the movie?

--will he also have mouth movement?

--do you need someone to give him sounds?

I could give him excellent clear voice sounds from the actors movies

just email me and let me know!! I'm here to help!!

RJW_ca

RJW_ca@rogers.com or RJW_ca@hotmail.com

Excuse me one moment while I pick my jaw of the ground and put it back in place.

Ok WOW!! Did you hire Hayden to model for you in your room? Everything is so correct and this has to be the best model that will be out there. Good luck getting it ready for JA.

Hey Kevin, Me and DarkLord were talking about your model during a chat. I must say it is the best likeness of a starwars character. Me being the creator of the Zam and Jango model, I can appreciate the hard work and detail youve put into this. I have to say that this is better than what would be expected out of a real modeler working for a lagit software company. If you need someone to do clothing textures, I can help. The drapery lines just need a little work on the sleaves, but I really cant see that anything else really needs that much more work. Excellent job, and you get a 25 (on a scale of 1-10). If you need anything just e-mail me at neomarz1@sbcglobal.net. Hope to see more work from you in the future (really hope to see you doing work for a company, if your not already). Sincerely Mars Marshall (NeoMarz1)

Archived