Home

Lightsaber question

phome

Not really something i need help with i was just wondering if there was at all possible a way to "sheath" so to speak your lightsabers in anyway? i know when you have dual lightsabers you can put one away and when you have the double sides one you can close one side of it. Im currently wielding two lightsabers and was wondering if there was a way to turn them both off. any tipos would be much apreciated. I have the xbox version if that helps at all.

Originally posted by jsmcbn

You can try switching to fast combat style. With a double lightsaber switching to fast deactivates a blade and even makes it throwable. I'm not sure if it works on dual sabers though.

Yep it does. Basically with either duel sabers or saber staff, to have only one blade activated, press the stance key.

GUYS!

With any combination of sabers in your hand(s), with any combination of the blades ignited, pressing 1 (or whatever other button is bound to using the saber) will more than likely shut them both off, and so sheathing both sabers. Is that not what you're asking?

If you're trying to keep the left handed saber on to attack with it while the right handed on is off? I think I did this by:

throwing the right handed saber far away

pressing 1 to sheath it which is like dropping the thrown one

then press 1, or attack I forget which, to ignite saber 2

if you press attack it will probably draw the 1st saber towards you. In this case press 1 to sheath it again maybe, I don't know? Or throw it someplace where it won't get to you, say behind a wall or off a ledge and under the floor, say in the rail sp level. Then you should be able to fight with only the 2nd blade in your hand.

Archived