Home

Goofing around (for spawners)

BJP3E

Just goofing around with the spawning code :) post a new spawn story or 2 if you got one :)

I using the map conquest of Byss I set up 2 ambushes the first being 40 Stormtroopers surounding 45 Rebels on 4 sides

the second being 40 Rebels surounding 45 Stormtroopers on 4 sides

I then let a fight go 3 times in both situations

here is the outcome

First situation the stormtrooper ambush version resulted it

STs 18 - 20 - 19 (killed of 40)

R 45 - 45 - 45 (killed of 45)

STs won 3

R won 0

Second situation Rebel ambush version resulted in

STs 8 - 45 - 16 (killed of 45)

R 40 - 32 - 40 (killed of 40)

STs won 2

R won 1

I thought the rebels were supposed to be the winners what gives LOL THEY SUCKED

its funny how boba fett is immortal and when u get a rancor to eat hiim he gets stuck on the rancors hand and his torso disapears lol

i like starting a whole jedi war then spawning loads of noghri to join in and if any jedi survive just spawn a rancor then spawn jedi to defaet the rancor and so on

i have spawn st bound to I so i just hold it down while running then turn around and -9 fps:eek:

how do u get the friendlies to stop following u?

If you recall from history the wars back then how men marched and fought in rows. When one fell another stepped up in his place in line.

well I tried that in JA on the danger map since its the most open reanged one. It not bad rather cool to watch.

I set up 4 rows of 10 rebel a imp and then let them go at it. the imps win more often but is very neat to see from a side view it rocks. 80 NPCs going at it how sweet it is

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

Well, in ANH, the Rebel soldiers had their heads handed to them by the Stormtroopers on Tantive IV. I guess Stormtroopers are good for something.:p

You're damn right!

Originally posted by BJP3E

I thought the rebels were supposed to be the winners

Uh... NO

Originally posted by Druid Bremen

TK = Obsessed with Stormtroopers

Any talk about making Stormtroopers with recycle signs on their armor, and TK goes crazy. I really want a recyclable (SP?) stormtrooper model...... :D

OMG following me to LucasForums now are ye? I thought I was safe from the plastic menace at LucasForums. :roleyess:

Archived