Home

Final Anakin Project

KevinCoyle

I was really surprised at all the high praise and positive feedback that I got for the Anakin model. It really means alot and I really appreciate it. It makes me feel a little bad about the slap-dash job I did in releasing the model (the little oversights like the missing team shaders and team skins especially, and the absence of facial and finger animation). Since my time is limited, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in putting a little team together to help finish up the model to it's maximun potential. My job will be to model the robe and the Episode III Anakin head and clean up the current model a bit. I'll need some skinners who could help polish up the existing skin and create good team skins for the model. I'd need a few testers to play the current model and find what flaws they can and later on to test the final version. Lastly, anyone who can help find some extra or replacement sound effects is welcome to help out as well. Let me know here if your interested and what part you'd be interested in helping out with.

I love doing new clean and clear sounds for models--I've done the sounds for Quinlan_Vos model and I am currently working on a few others as well

--I love the Anakin role in the Star Wars universe

--and I would like to give him the sounds that he deserves

--I am also working on facial movement with a model of Darth Maul I'm working on with 3DS MAX

--I would really like to contribute to your model even test him out

please email me back with a reply

RJW_ca "OUT"

RJW_ca@hotmail.com or RJW_ca@rogers.com

Originally posted by RJW_ca

I love doing new clean and clear sounds for models--I've done the sounds for Quinlan_Vos model and I am currently working on a few others as well

--I love the Anakin role in the Star Wars universe

--and I would like to give him the sounds that he deserves

--I am also working on facial movement with a model of Darth Maul I'm working on with 3DS MAX

--I would really like to contribute to your model even test him out

please email me back with a reply

RJW_ca "OUT"

RJW_ca@hotmail.com or RJW_ca@rogers.com

I prefer custom sounds to but in this case id rather have what he has now.

Originally posted by DarkLord60

Well you could join AOTCTC and we could help you I am sure NeoMarz1, Psyk0Sith, or AaronSmith would be happy to help you. :)

I have thought about this before, the only thing thats stopped me from asking to join before is my limited time. My main priority right now is the game project I'm working on, but I do have a month off before I start my new school (I'm going to a digital art school for a degree in High level modeling and animation), which will give me some extra time to contribute to your TC. Perhaps in addition to Anakin we can collaborate on the obi-wan model as well. I've already communicated with NeoMarz a little about this.

I can give you all different player sounds

--from PS2 games, different movies the actor has done that will fit the model, on any model not just Anakin but Obi and others too!!

--I can also custom make sounds be putting together a variety of sentences and choping them up and blending them together to make them sounds true to the actor.

--I have lots of friends who would enjoy voice acting and who are pretty good at it--suppervised by me ofcourse(I've taking lots of art classes and theatre drama so I know pretty much expression)

If I could be of great service please let me know

RJW_ca "OUT"

Originally posted by KevinCoyle

I have thought about this before, the only thing thats stopped me from asking to join before is my limited time. My main priority right now is the game project I'm working on, but I do have a month off before I start my new school (I'm going to a digital art school for a degree in High level modeling and animation), which will give me some extra time to contribute to your TC. Perhaps in addition to Anakin we can collaborate on the obi-wan model as well. I've already communicated with NeoMarz a little about this.

Sounds good we'll have to keep in touch. We could really use you man.

It really means alot and I really appreciate it. It makes me feel a little bad about the slap-dash job I did in releasing the model

I haven't been here in a loooong time. It sounds like you guys are talking about revising the model. Was the model already released? Or am I misunderstanding? If it was, where?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived