Home

Final Anakin Project

KevinCoyle

• 2 months later...

Hey kevin , I would be honored to help test the new better ep2 anakin and help in any way i can. I also heard you are in the process of making ep3 anakin , which is a must. If you feel you dont have enough pics or any idea of what he looks like and what he should look like , that can be taken care of. Im studying the new ep3 anakin by the pics i get , and i have tryed making a skin off it . The skin is B+ work compared to your anakin, but i believe i can help you get a true great model based off it. If you would like any idea or suggestions my email is darth_altar@hotmail.com and my aim name is PunkerDroog. Please contact me , i know many would like to have the ep3 anakin soon, and I know we can get it done. good luck on finishing the improved ep2 anakin.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by CaladienJedi

Well, i got lucky. I still had the skin on my harddrive... :D

Its released. http://www.pcgamemods.com/3651

-Thanks to Kevin for letting me have the honor of reskinning this excellent model!

Ey caladien? how did you change the colours of the force and health bar? It would be cool if the dark side has these colours and the light side the normal ones;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived