Home

Lukes Landspeeder

NeoMarz1

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Wow...once again nice job Marz. You should start on some more fighting vehicles soon. It would be nice to see.

I think the obious thing to do next is to take the duel-pod(or what ever this thing from bespin called) and make it into a vehicle. If marz won't want to, I'll do it. :)

Great work on the speeder BTW :)

Originally posted by imyourfather

I think the obious thing to do next is to take the duel-pod(or what ever this thing from bespin called) and make it into a vehicle. If marz won't want to, I'll do it. :)

Great work on the speeder BTW :)

Yeah, go ahead. It would be cool to add a passenger option. We tested the passenger option for the Republic Gunship, and it worked. Pretty cool to give your pals a lift. I am still working on the Bantha model, so I may not jump onto another vehicle for awhile. Mars out

Yeah, here is the download link

http://www.aotctc.com/site/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=13

Please take time to check out the rest of the mod. Especially the Corruscant map, which is going to be the best map ever released (am I Bias or what?),

By the way, I put a passenger option on the speeder. I made different colored speeders, unfortunately I couldnt get them to work. I'll try again for a version 2. Mars out

Archived