Home

Whatever happened to that one guy?

Acrylic

(This thread is not intended for the new people, because they wouldnt know)

But, anyways, whatever happened to that one guy that always had the LeChuck in the avatar, and got banned once or twice? I think his name had Hell in it or something. I'm not sure. Please help me out with what his name was, and whatever happened to the guy.

Thrik -

Hehehe!

Thats great!

The seriously made me LaughOutLoud!!!

Buahahahahaha

EDIT:

Originally posted by scabb

Would you be referring to the same mojo-posting Hellbeard whose 10-day old thread you just replied to?

Well, after Sam told me his name, I did a search on him. After I found his most recent thread, I replied in it. Simple. :)

wow. this is weird. i actually know who you're talking about. when i first came here he was here and he was a really active poster....he was also the only one that i actually liked. and then i came here (harbor/life and how to live it/delete me!)and never heard from him again. except once in that alphabet game thread, where he came and posted some kind of sexual fantasy as a letter in it. i wondered why he became such an ass...

oh well.

Hellbeard? Retard? Cheese?

...I hate it when I push the reply button on a topic I haven't researched, and am too lazy to in the future in all likelihood, then find myself stringing my otherwise nonrelevant opinions into a cohesive argument that somehow strikes right to the heart of the matter with zen-like innocence. Can't back out now--everyone's watching. I must admit that I find Kjølen's leet N more readable than Acrylic's, but how can a skirt compete with clear plastic for clarity? Perhaps Hellbeard lost face having exposed much of his own personal sexuality to complete strangers on a public internet bulletin board...the dark trail of that pysche goes down streets where there simply is no street light, so I cannot comment further about it. The question of why he became an ass is ultimately lost to me not because I failed to witness the trangressive postings in question, but because the only relevant question that comes to mind is, 'Who gives a flying rip?'

My letter of the alphabet? Y :dozey:

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Hellbeard? Retard? Cheese?

...I hate it when I push the reply button on a topic I haven't researched, and am too lazy to in the future in all likelihood, then find myself stringing my otherwise nonrelevant opinions into a cohesive argument that somehow strikes right to the heart of the matter with zen-like innocence. Can't back out now--everyone's watching. I must admit that I find Kjølen's leet N more readable than Acrylic's, but how can a skirt compete with clear plastic for clarity? Perhaps Hellbeard lost face having exposed much of his own personal sexuality to complete strangers on a public internet bulletin board...the dark trail of that pysche goes down streets where there simply is no street light, so I cannot comment further about it. The question of why he became an ass is ultimately lost to me not because I failed to witness the trangressive postings in question, but because the only relevant question that comes to mind is, 'Who gives a flying rip?'

My letter of the alphabet? Y :dozey:

i'm kinda confused.

cheese?

I want cheese.....

Archived