Home

JA+ Mod 1.4 (admin mod)

slider

Originally posted by Admiral Chemix

no they aren't, I've been to lots of servers, when I had the ability to go to servers at all that is, many had non abusive admins,

LOL, I noticed you say "many" had non-abusive admins, not "all" or "most".

Isn't it more accurate to say "some" or "a few" had non-abusive admins?

Isn't it true that "many" admins on "honor" servers don't behave very honorably at all, abusing and humiliating kids who are just trying to play a game that way it was designed to be played? (Hint: weapons are available and the loading screen says "Rules: defeat your enemies to score points".)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not just remove the potentially bad commands in the first place, then there definitely won't be any abuse. All the tools you need to admin a server are already included in the game. Anything else is just a power trip.

Ah f*** it. I'm staying at Chop Shop.

hi everybody

do not think that i don't read with attention all your speeches.....

i am curenntly trying to find a compromise in order to satisfy evry points of view.....

the idea of Hex seems to be great.....

the only problem is, that lamer will abuse of the invulnerability just after having lamed......

so it is very defficult to find a good solution that do not alter the personal liberty........

moreover i like the admin cmds that are in my mod, they have become very usefull with immature peole who come into my server only to reuni the gamplay of others.....

so i continue ot examine all propositions

Originally posted by Sarah J

You mean you enjoy making fun of new players that simply dont understand "no laming" with your commands

I don't understand the rules on most servers, even though I usually take the time to check and see if there ARE any posted at their website (never are, FYI).

So I just play how I play and if I get banned, oh wells. There ARE good games out there. ;)

Rad, just STFU, ****ing flaming bitch. Go sit in your lone dark corner. I think we all heard your ''cry more'' and ''hold on... I'm calling idiot.'' and all that very stupid bull****.

PLEASE (please) STFU and reply with posts that make any sense. I'm surprised kurgan hasn't warned you so far.

Judging by your stupid posts, we can all probably understand from what part of the earth you come from. Or what the hell, no one knows what planet you inherit from.

Anyway, it would be cool having chat boxes that was a square black box saying ''KILL ME'', showing an arror pointing down at the person. ;)

Also, slider, only use these commands for your admin mod:

kick, kickban, ban, sleep, silence, and rename.

I've stated my reasons in either this thread or the JA Reloaded thread before, so if you're wondering why I think sleep or anything else I mentioned is there, just look for it in the JA Reloaded thread.

And again, Rad turns every thread into a war thread. Why did you register here to begin with? Because it has been a long long time since I saw a post from you that wasn't a flame. No matter how much I try to tell you to calm down and stop the flaming and all that crap - you just continue. That is where Kurgan comes in.

[ Edit: Master William, I don't care who started it, this is your last warning, to STOP FLAMING. If he did it first, be the bigger man and don't respond in kind. Thank you. ]

No sleep, no silence, no rename. An admin can warn them that they'll be kicked if they don't shut up/change their name.

I also just played a server where an admin put people to sleep "just for fun", so his clanmates could attack them. That was just ridiculous, and shows how much the command can be abused.

Originally posted by Master William

And again, Rad turns every thread into a war thread. Why did you register here to begin with? Because it has been a long long time since I saw a post from you that wasn't a flame. No matter how much I try to tell you to calm down and stop the flaming and all that crap - you just continue. That is where Kurgan comes in.

shhhh when you reply like that you turn a thread into a flame fest.

The awareness of the ambiguity of one's highest achievements (as well as one's deepest failures) is a definite symptom of maturity.

^ work on that please mw.

also have a good ponder on this one:

Half the controversies in the world are verbal ones; and could they be brought to a plain issue they would be brought to a prompt termination. Parties engaged in them would then perceive either that in substance they agreed together, or that their difference was one of first principles. We need not dispute, we need not prove, we need but define. At all events, let us, if we can, do this first of all and then see who are left for us to dispute; what is left for us to prove.

now if you want to continue flaming him or anyone MAKE A THREAD FOR IT LIKE MASTERSIDIOUS DID FOR FK ON GAMINGFORUMS THX.

Originally posted by slider

hi everybody

do not think that i don't read with attention all your speeches.....

We pay attention to your replies.

i am curenntly trying to find a compromise in order to satisfy evry points of view.....

the idea of Hex seems to be great.....

the only problem is, that lamer will abuse of the invulnerability just after having lamed......

I didn't like that idea anyway...

so it is very defficult to find a good solution that do not alter the personal liberty........

Just take away the abusive junk, the community will benefit as a whole.

moreover i like the admin cmds that are in my mod, they have become very usefull with immature peole who come into my server only to reuni the gamplay of others.....

...The immature people being the admins. Just because you use it responsibly doesn't mean everyone will be responsible.

so i continue ot examine all propositions

A proposition repeated by many is, "Remove the abusive junk."

Originally posted by Master William

Rad, just STFU, ****ing flaming bitch. Go sit in your lone dark corner. I think we all heard your ''cry more'' and ''hold on... I'm calling idiot.'' and all that very stupid bull****.

PLEASE (please) STFU and reply with posts that make any sense. I'm surprised kurgan hasn't warned you so far.

Judging by your stupid posts, we can all probably understand from what part of the earth you come from. Or what the hell, no one knows what planet you inherit from.

Anyway, it would be cool having chat boxes that was a square black box saying ''KILL ME'', showing an arror pointing down at the person. ;)

Also, slider, only use these commands for your admin mod:

kick, kickban, ban, sleep, silence, and rename.

I've stated my reasons in either this thread or the JA Reloaded thread before, so if you're wondering why I think sleep or anything else I mentioned is there, just look for it in the JA Reloaded thread.

Take your drama and go find someone who gives two ****s and a ****.

Want to know why I am posting right now? Want to know why my crosshairs are right on your pathetic melon? Simple.

You're a retarded drama queen.

Oh nos! People are insulting me! My honerz iz at steak!!111 Oh please, get over yourself. You try and talk ****, and when you get called on it, you cry worse then the honor fanbois.

That's right. You're no longer an honor fanboi. Your level of impotence and lack of spine, as well as a dense forehead and utter cluelessness, has transcended you above and beyond them.

So while you're sitting there gnashing your teeth and crying your eyes out because you can't even begin to comprehend complexities beyond your puny imagination, I'll sit back, have my tea, and discuss with people who actually can see both sides of the fence, such as Kurgan, Razorace, etc.

What's the catch in all this? You're a retarded, two-bit, half faced twit who deserves to be knocked down a peg for being mentally incapable.

I've seen worse in my time, guaranteed, but at least they know when to shut up, fall over, and and die.

You want to play the little "i'm innocent, you're not" game? Two to tango, asshat. Remember that.

So stop derailing these threads with your inane crap, because I'm tired of it, and I damn well am not the only one.

[ Edit: Sigh.. you and MW are made for each other, like the "Odd Couple." Can't you just simply ignore each other's stupid remarks? He called me naughty names so I'm going to call him naughty names back!

Enough already. Debate all you want, but enough of the flames and flame baits... that goes for both of you: Rad & MW. ]

Hmm... but aren't those client numbers inaccurate? If you use /rcon clientkick (client number found from /serverstatus) the wrong person will always be kicked. /Serverstatus has different client numbers from what /rcon status uses. Does /tell use the client numbers from /serverstatus or /rcon status?

Archived